BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

Rawalter Do you mind me asking what thy charged you and if you got the premium or upgraded fabric /craftsman ship. I gotta quote on my allure 2515 I'm in love with and they quoted me 320 w/shipping, but yours looks more detailed and ect

Rawalter Do you mind me asking what thy charged you and if you got the premium or upgraded fabric /craftsman ship. I gotta quote on my allure 2515 I'm in love with and they quoted me 320 w/shipping, but yours looks more detailed and ect
If I remember right 450 with shipping and crinolin

Originally Posted by rawalter View Post

Jasmine's does it again!  They did amazing work on your dress and you look beautiful! I am so excited to get mine! I just ordered my dress last Monday.

What is crinolin lol? Sorry I'm not familiar with dress lingo.is that the premium or designer grade
A crinolin is an underskirt that gives the dress mire fullness or poof. Mine wasn't really big so it just helped it keep its shape when I moved. There are different styles based on the shape of the dress and even different types. Some have diff layers of tulle or what're to ads fullness. Mine was a hoop skirt which was nice for me b/c it pulled the skirt away from my dress making it cooler. @uhura thanks! I can't wait to c your dress!

Hi All,

so after much back and forth and some changes in the beading of my dress (They used plastic beads and I had seen on their site earlier that they only use rhinestones and crystals so I requested for a change which they promptly did), I have my final pictures from Jasmines.

I am very pleased with the results and hopefully the dress will also look great on me.

here are a couple of pictures.

Its a Jasmine Knock-off of the Pronovias Jalea.

Here is an older picture of the sleeve in action.

Please share your thoughts ladies.

To me it looks perfect now tho woot.gif