BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

Originally Posted by Sunshinybride View Post

I ordered my Mori Lee 1809 knock off from DHgate, JudyKayla dress maker, on August 13. Received it September 7 ahead of schedule :) I am very impressed with the quality and the customer service. I was able to make changes to the design and it was custome made for my size.Best part of all I paid $153 CDN plus free shipping for a $1200 gown ;)

Hey Sunshiny, do you have any pictures?

OK, I just got my mid-production photos from Jasmine's YAY!!  I am freaking out a bit though... I have no idea what sort of thing I need to look for to be changed... HELP PLEASE!!

The dress is meant to be a Maggie Soterro Arabella:

Thanks for ANY advice!!

I don't know what you need to have changed. It looks great to me, but I am not one to notice much of that kind of thing. It looks great so far to me :)

Originally Posted by Donna Hewitt View Post

OK, I just got my mid-production photos from Jasmine's YAY!!  I am freaking out a bit though... I have no idea what sort of thing I need to look for to be changed... HELP PLEASE!!

The dress is meant to be a Maggie Soterro Arabella:

Thanks for ANY advice!!

Maybe the front isn't hanging quite straight at the bottom?  The lace looks a bit uneven at the bottom back? Is there a difference in the colour at the back?(Maybe it just needs an underlay?) Will it come in more at the knee when I have it on??  I haven't even tried this dress before - or any dress really!!