BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

MrsBale 

I think you and your dress looked stunning on your wedding day. The dress might not be 100% but you rocked it

MissT

In case any of you are shopping in New York City for dresses - there is an amazing store called Bridal Garden. They sell samples donated by designers at a fraction of the cost. They have (if at all) been worn once and are in good quality. Plus your money goes to charter schools in the New York area. 

If you want to save money, get an incredible dress and donate to charity - you can do it all here:

Bridal Garden

54 West 21st Street  New York, NY 10010
(212) 252-0661

Hi,

I've been lurking here because my sister in law was considering a Made in china dress. She went with David's Bridal, but now I'm getting engaged, and I am back looking at this site. I wanted to  ask if anyone had used coral's bridal. it's coralsbridal.com.

They have pictures of real dresses that it appears they actually made. They look really good and that makes me comfortable. They seem more expensive but at the same time, their showroom looks clean and organized, the dresses look fully on the display, and it just looks more tustworthy. But I'd prefer if one of you would tell me if you've used them.

There are also designer pictures on there, but it seems 70% of the pics are of real dresses, not modeled dresses.

Thanks!

I ordered the following dress from Babyonline :

TTD Dress 2 Front.jpg   TTD Dress 2 Back.jpg

I asked them to make it in a more pronounced sweetheart neckline.

I also removed the sash they had and added my own that I purchased on Etsy.

The dress is by no ways identical, but for $180 for a Trash The Dress I was very happy with it.

Here is how the dress was shipped and arrived, it seriously arrived on my door step in a black trash bag, LOL :

IMG_2648_edit.jpg

IMG_2649.JPG

And here are pictures of the dress during our TTD :

photo6.JPG

TTD1.png

TTD2.png

TTD3.png

TTD4.png

TTD5.png

TTD6.png