BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

Mocha

Glad to hear it's finished.  I heard from her last night saying mine would be another week.  This is the second time they've said another week.  Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Can't wait to see your pix.

G

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

So apparently, my dress is finally finished. Sunny from Babyonline should be sending me pictures once it arrives at their warehouse and then it will be on its way to me.

With the prices being so low for these knockoff's it's so worth it to just buy one to see it. At 100 dollars you have not very much to lose and sooo much to gain. I might buy an online dress for the TTD session.

Originally Posted by adagio View Post

But no one is taking picture from inside the bodice and underneath the skirt so I can't really tell the quality. I know you ladies may use the dress for different purposes like TTD so you are not as picky, but I really would like to have an idea. So can someone describe to me the quality of a dress from Monica or Gianinar? Thanks so much.

Thanks for mentioning that! I am also concerned about the inside of the dress. I already ordered from babyonline so I cant really choose anymore, but it would help ease my mind.

I didnt order the dress exactly, I changed the bottom.  I really liked the Vera Wang's skirt, but the top half from Fantasia, which is why I couldn't commit to one or the other, so I decided on getting it custom made with my changes.  I'll let you know how it turns out.  If its horrible I might just have to buy the original VW and alter the top to look like fantasia because I am absolutely in love with it.  I would love to see pics of your fantasia! Did you try it on?

Originally Posted by maygimelli View Post

i would be really interested to see the replica of the Fantasia. I actually ordered the authentic Fantasia for my wedding gown. Perhaps I will order a replica for my trash the dress. Please post pictures once you get your proofs! It's a hard skirt to replicate from what I have heard.