BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

My dress from Monica Bridal was shipped today.  Can't wait to see it.  This is the one I ordered. Except I changed the neckline to a sweetheart.  Crossing my fingers it turned out.  Ginger

yhst-38702750669041_2119_391729024[1].gifyhst-38702750669041_2119_391785676.jpg

That's a beautiful dress Ginger!  I was also thinking about getting that one.  I like the sweetheart neckline as well.  Will you put a pick of the actual dress on here once you get it?  Can't wait to hear how it turned out!

I absolutely will post pics as soon as I get the dress.  I also forgot to say that I chickened out last minute and asked them to do a corset back because I was so worried about exactly sizing with the zipper.  It was a bit of a showdown with me and the tape measure.  You know the stuff we girls do "am I sucking in too much?" and "wait a minute am I getting it over the fattest part of my ass?"  I couldn't take it, so I switched to corset.  :)

I can't believe how fast they made it.  I don't think it took the full two weeks.  The sales rep I dealt with was an absolutle sweetheart.  I changed my mind with 3 different dresses and then I saw this one in a magazine and went on the hunt to find the designer.  Monica Bridal didn't have it in their store but added it for me.  For those of you having this dress made, it cost me $140 and a veil as a gift. 

Ginger 

I wanted a corset closure for the same reasons, plus I'm sure I'll puff up with the heat, humidity and my inability to resist the delicious food. And you never know if there will be a miraculous slimming down of my rear?!?