Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

Originally Posted by vivaliciouschic View Post

you're very welcome! Glad I could help fellow bride to be. I ordered my dress like 3 weeks ago and they sent me pictures and did the changes within a few days with the necklines. And I am happy with them so I got dressilyme to send my dress out. I'm very happy so hoping that no alterations needed.

Also I did mine with zip and functional buttons on top of the zip, hopefully it will be ok as I know alot of brides uses lace up back.

Ooooh so your dress is on its way now?? You must be so excited! I asked for functional buttons on top of a zip and they said they wouldn't include the loops to cover the zip so went with lace up instead, you did well to get them to agree to it! Please post pics of your dress, I'd love to see it! :D How did you get them to send you pictures? They told me that they couldn't as they are too busy at this time of year x

Hi everyone! My Inbal Dror replica is almost done and will arrive next week! I purchased it from enjoyweddinglife on DHGate. Has anyone else purchased a dress from them or heard anything about them?

Originally Posted by TheoSimion View Post

Hi everyone! My Inbal Dror replica is almost done and will arrive next week! I purchased it from enjoyweddinglife on DHGate. Has anyone else purchased a dress from them or heard anything about them?

did they send you any pictures of it? if so i would love to see it! ive been waiting forever for someone to post an inbal dror or galia lahav dress! :-)

Originally Posted by TheoSimion View Post

OMG please post pics as soon as you get it, I am  trying to find good replicas

Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

I personally think for the israeli wedding dresses, the best option is to go with jasminesbridalshop.com if it's in your budget. I saw a photo on their inquiry board of their replica and it was stunning!

Thanks for the Tip Jali!

No, they haven't sent any photos of it yet and they said that they don't do that. They do, however, communicate very well so far and tell me that the dress is looking good. That doesn't really mean much until I can see the dress for myself. When it does arrive, I'll make sure to take photos and show you. You can view the dress here: http://www.polyvore.com/inbal_dror_2012_my_dress/thing?id=64432847 I did get them to alter the design though so it'll look similar but with some minor tweaks. Fingers crossed!

Ooooh so your dress is on its way now?? You must be so excited! I asked for functional buttons on top of a zip and they said they wouldn't include the loops to cover the zip so went with lace up instead, you did well to get them to agree to it! Please post pics of your dress, I'd love to see it! :D How did you get them to send you pictures? They told me that they couldn't as they are too busy at this time of year x
Yesss im pretty excited and I am pretty much hanging for it to come and finally trying it on!well they did said that the quality control will check the dress 1st before being sent out from the freight department etc. So I assume probably another week til it is out of their company,which I am not fuss about as time is on my side. before I made paypal payment I got them to agree with me regarding sending pictures abd told them the reason is becausev I'll be wearing this dress for 2 weddings,which I am not lying about and want the dress to be as close as what I want as possible. thats weird that they told you no functional buttons with loops as they've agreed with mine and obviously I paid extra for them. And I guess I told them alot of how much they have been helpful and a pleasure to work with. I also did mentioned im going to leave feedback on Facebook. Maybe that's why.

I have to say I have been soo impressed by dressily at the moment. I Have just emailed Milly regarding if the package has been sent out from their Freight department and it has!!! Yay! I can start tracking it starting next week once it has been updated to the tracking website. But as I am using EMS it will take longer maybe 25-30 days to get to me? I am willing to wait as long as I get the package. Literally bursting with excitement at the moment!!hehe

Hiya girls,

Has anyone bought a dress from any of the suppliers on DH Gate? Im currently looking at ordering from Babyonline. Looking at the stats they've had a lot of transactions and the rating is good too (like over 99% of happy customers) Just a bit cautious. You here about all these bad stories of people ordering dresses from China and sometimes the workmanship and/or the materials arent the best. 

Have found this FABULOUS dress from an Australian designer, and unfortunately there is no way I can afford the original (2500-5000 USD)

Or have any of you bought from somewhere else in China, got the dress and are happy with the result?

Originally Posted by Miss J View Post

Hiya girls,

Has anyone bought a dress from any of the suppliers on DH Gate? Im currently looking at ordering from Babyonline. Looking at the stats they've had a lot of transactions and the rating is good too (like over 99% of happy customers) Just a bit cautious. You here about all these bad stories of people ordering dresses from China and sometimes the workmanship and/or the materials arent the best. 

Have found this FABULOUS dress from an Australian designer, and unfortunately there is no way I can afford the original (2500-5000 USD)

Or have any of you bought from somewhere else in China, got the dress and are happy with the result?

I ordered my trash the dress from babyonline and was really pleased by it. and now I am waiting on jasmine's bridal to complete my wedding dress.