Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

I just received my two dresses from Jasmine's Bridal. I chose them because I have yet to read a bad review. However, I'm sad to say that I will be the first to post a bad review. I was very disappointed with one of the dresses that I received. I ordered an evening dress for myself and a bridesmaid's dress for my sister. I wasn't impressed with the evening dress but it was OK. However, my sister and I were very disappointed with the bridesmaid's dress. There are at least 3 stains at the front of the dress close to the neckline. The bust area was over 2 inches too small and the front waistline was too high. We couldn't zip up the dress. I thought I read somewhere that they double or triple check the measurements?  Also, the dress was extremely thick and felt like a winter coat. I don't know what happened. Maybe Jasmine's Bridal was giving all their attention to making those "pricier" bridal gowns and didn't care much about our two "cheap" evening and bridesmaid's dress.

I've emailed Jasmine's Bridal about my complaint but haven't heard back from them.

I just received my two dresses from Jasmine's Bridal. I chose Jasmine's because I have yet to read a bad review. However, I'm sad to say that I will be the first to post a bad review. I ordered an evening dress for myself and a bridesmaid's dress for my sister. I wasn't impressed with the evening dress but it was OK. My sister and I were very disappointed with the bridesmaid's dress. There were at least 3 stains at the front of the dress close to the neckline. The bust was at least 2 inches too small and the front waistline too high. We couldn't zip up the dress. I thought I read somewhere that Jasmine's double or triple check their measurements. I don't know what happened. Maybe they were giving all the attention to making those "pricier" bridal gowns and didn't care too much about our two "cheap" evening and bridesmaid's dress.

I've emailed Jasmine's about my complaint and have not heard back from them. I just read on their website that they accept return for defective items but they would not refund deposit and shipping even for deflective item! Plus you'd have to pay for your return shipping. :(

Hi ladies,

it's been a while since I posted here...if you scroll back some pages (in the 300s page), you will find my original post when i decided to buy my dress from Bigdaydress. My wedding was on May 26th, and it was an awesome day! The only alteration I needed done after I received my dress was: hemming and taking it in about 3 inches. I received so many compliments on my dress and NOBODY knew it's a replica dress - besides my husband... he is the only one knowing the secret. Hahaa. Here are some pictures. Hope you love my dress like I did and inspire brides who dont want to spend $$$ on their wedding dress!

Original dress from Demetrios:

3170.jpg

I wanted some modification on my dress (shoulder strap removed, added beading on bodice):

-1396.jpg

-1773.jpg-1397.jpg

I've never used this forum before, but wanted to add my two cents for anyone considering LandyBridal for their knock off.  I ordered my dress on 23 May.  It's been 36 days now and the dress is still in production.  Production time is supposed to be 20-25 days.  I've contacted them several times.  I was asked when my wedding was-Sep 2nd- and was told is would be finished before September!  What?!  I paid for a product to be finished in 20-25 days, not several months.  I wrote them and told them I was very upset with their timeframe given and needed it done sooner considering I'm flying out for my wedding and want it in time for any alterations needed.  They wrote me back and said them would have it done in the next several days and that was a week ago with still no news on whether it's finished.  I am extremely disappointed in LandyBridal and want to let any brides know in case they need their dress in a timely manner.  Sorry for the long post.  :)

I wanted to post for anyone consider LandyBridal that needs their dress in a timely manner.  My dress was ordered May 23rd.  It's been 36 days and it's still in production.  The production time is supposed to be 20-25 days.  I wrote them and they asked when my wedding was-Sep 2nd- and I was told it would be done before September!  What?!  Production time should not take months, I don't care if it is a busy part of the season.  I could understand a couple of days late, but that timeframe is ridiculous.  I wrote back saying I was unhappy with their time frame and they replied saying they would try to have it done in the next several days.  That was a week ago and still no word on it being ready for shipment.  I should have received my dress already.  They don't even sell it anymore on their website it has been so long.  I'm really disappointed with them.