Photo

Hair Flowers arrived today(Hair trial)

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
  • 415 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:56 PM

I like the smaller one the best. BTW, you have gorgeous hair...what is your secret into maintaining it? I would love to know :)

#12 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
    • 415 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:07 AM

I love how the flower looks on you :)

#13 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
      • 475 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:25 AM

The flowers are beautiful. I agree with the others...I would go with the smaller one.
        Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#14 Trice

Trice
        • 295 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:09 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MsSunshine
          I like the smaller one the best. BTW, you have gorgeous hair...what is your secret into maintaining it? I would love to know :)
          Thanks ladies for your input. The smaller one it is. My mom hated the larger one. I will just wear it in Jamaica as I'm enjoying the island.

My hair is maintained by my hair stylist who I see ever other week. My hair is relaxed and color treated. I rarely use hot curlers or flat irons. I have found over the years to keep the heat out of it. I mostly get a roller set, roller wrap, and a lot of up styles. I keep it conditioned. Also I've had the same hair stylist since I was a senior in high school. In July of last year she cut off 10 inches and I sent it to Locks of Love.

#15 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
          • 5,681 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:17 AM

very pretty - i like the smaller one too.....what kind of flower is it?

#16 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
            • 415 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:20 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Trice
              Thanks ladies for your input. The smaller one it is. My mom hated the larger one. I will just wear it in Jamaica as I'm enjoying the island.

My hair is maintained by my hair stylist who I see ever other week. My hair is relaxed and color treated. I rarely use hot curlers or flat irons. I have found over the years to keep the heat out of it. I mostly get a roller set, roller wrap, and a lot of up styles. I keep it conditioned. Also I've had the same hair stylist since I was a senior in high school. In July of last year she cut off 10 inches and I sent it to Locks of Love.
              I also get my hair chemically relaxed but not colored. What shampoo and conditioner do you use? Your hair looks amazing :) God bless your sweet heart for donating your hair to Locks of Love.

#17 Trice

Trice
              • 295 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:23 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jenn3878
                very pretty - i like the smaller one too.....what kind of flower is it?
                Its a Camellia.

#18 Trice

Trice
                • 295 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:31 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MsSunshine
                  I also get my hair chemically relaxed but not colored. What shampoo and conditioner do you use? Your hair looks amazing :) God bless your sweet heart for donating your hair to Locks of Love.
                  Thanks. I have been using Motions conditioning shampoo and Motions CPR conditioner for years. I just tried Pantene Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing conditioner about a month ago and I like it so far.

#19 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
                  • 415 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:04 PM

Sounds great! Your hairstylist did a great job in keeping it healthy. Thanks for your advice :)

#20 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
                    • 1,083 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 04:39 PM

Im going to be different here.. I actually like the bigger one with your hair up or down. It's dramatic and sexy; great for a Jamaica wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users