Photo

Any new yorkers?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
  • 310 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:57 PM

Hello! I am a New York City Bride to be and I was just wondering how many brides to be are from NYC! AND Where are you planning your wedding?!?!
    24 Rooms Booked!

#2 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
    • 1,257 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:36 PM

Sorry, I'm an upstater Check the East Coast section of the forum for other NYC brides.

#3 DGG

DGG
      • 275 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 12:08 AM

I'm from NYC but temporarily living in Delaware.. but I'll always be a NY'er at heart.
        I'm getting married in the Bahamas.. How about you?

#4 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
        • 310 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:16 AM

Hello~

Jamisoncollette- You still live in New York! Thanks for the advice on how to find other New Yorkers...This was just a silly thread I wanted to start!

DGG- Where In Nyc did you live? Delaware isn't that that far away ...so you are somewhat close to home!! Are you getting married in the Atlantis? I have been to Bahamas twice.. the first time I loved it, and the second time I was only there for a day and it was pouring..but we had fun anyway!~ I am planning to get married in Mexico!
          Lots of luck! It will b here before you know it~
          24 Rooms Booked!

#5 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:24 AM

I'm in NYC too! We're planning for Puerto Vallarta (Dreams) in 2010. Where in Mexico are you thinking about? And when?

#6 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
            • 310 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:19 PM

Hi Karen- Congrats on your engagement! I don't know if I checked out Dreams-Puerto Vallarta, but Dreams resorts seem to be a great choice!! Lots of luck! We are hoping to book our wedding soon- Moon Palace in Cancun/Maya Riveria!! So excited!!!
              24 Rooms Booked!

#7 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
              • 1,257 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:28 PM

[QUOTE=Jodimichelle;685519]Hello~

Jamisoncollette- You still live in New York! Thanks for the advice on how to find other New Yorkers...This was just a silly thread I wanted to start!

Oh yes, I keep trying to leave the state yet I keep returning! There used to be more New Yorkers active but many have gotten married and are no longer as active. There are BDW get-togethers that include NYC/NJ/Philly brides sometimes.

#8 drtracy

drtracy
                • 436 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 05:39 PM

[QUOTE=jamisoncollette;685900]
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jodimichelle
                  Hello~

Oh yes, I keep trying to leave the state yet I keep returning! There used to be more New Yorkers active but many have gotten married and are no longer as active. There are BDW get-togethers that include NYC/NJ/Philly brides sometimes.

Where in Upstate are you. I just moved to Rochester a few months ago, I can't figure out if I'm really upstate or just Western. Everyone tells me something different. :)

#9 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
                  • 1,257 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:08 PM

[QUOTE=drtracy;693229]
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jamisoncollette

Where in Upstate are you. I just moved to Rochester a few months ago, I can't figure out if I'm really upstate or just Western. Everyone tells me something different. :)
                    Where did you move from? I am in Rochester, also just moved here from a small town on the border which makes me a true Western New Yorker. If you are talking to somone from NYC, you are an upstater. If you are speaking to someone from upstate then you tell them you are from Western New York. Pm me if you have any questions or need coffee!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users