• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 aln17

aln17
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 02:55 PM

Name: Amy
    Place: Iberostar Tucan, Playa Del Carmen
    Date: June 30th - July 3rd (have not settled on a specific date yet)

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 September 2006 - 06:38 PM

welcome amy!! there are a bunch of MR/cancun brides here...there is a thread i just started below about the new brides...post there so the other MR brides can meet you :)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Jennifer

Jennifer
    • 218 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 07:12 PM

Welcome to the board!

#4 baconnic

baconnic
      • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 06:37 PM

Hello Amy,

I'd like to get married the same week as you in Playa Del Carmen. Does the Tucan still have dates available during that time? I checked with the Lindo and they do not have anything available that week. Have you seen pictures of the Tucan wedding?

Good luck planning!

Nicole

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 October 2006 - 10:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by baconnic
        Hello Amy,

I'd like to get married the same week as you in Playa Del Carmen. Does the Tucan still have dates available during that time? I checked with the Lindo and they do not have anything available that week. Have you seen pictures of the Tucan wedding?

Good luck planning!

Nicole

welcome nicole!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users