Photo

Official PV Riu Thread (Discussion here for Riu Vallarta, Jalisco & Pacifico Palace)

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#121 jmiranda

jmiranda
  • 697 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:50 PM

Thanks for changing the title of the thread.

#122 yags215

yags215
    • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:52 PM

Thank you for the documents provided! It gives a clear-er picture of what they will be offering!!!

#123 Goldstein to Be

Goldstein to Be
      • 160 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:15 PM

So, I'm leaving on Tuesday for PV. My sister has been amazing and doing research like crazy. I've been emailing updates to our guests on a daily basis but also updating our website a lot. I've put a bunch of new info on the things to do, before you go, and what to pack pages. I thought I would tell you ladies in case you want to use some of the info. Here's our site: Bo and Ben - Our Wedding Site.

Also, if there is anything you want me to take pictures of or bring back, just let me know.

#124 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
        • 985 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:34 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Goldstein to Be
          So, I'm leaving on Tuesday for PV. My sister has been amazing and doing research like crazy. I've been emailing updates to our guests on a daily basis but also updating our website a lot. I've put a bunch of new info on the things to do, before you go, and what to pack pages. I thought I would tell you ladies in case you want to use some of the info. Here's our site: Bo and Ben - Our Wedding Site.

Also, if there is anything you want me to take pictures of or bring back, just let me know.
          Bo! Are you still going to the Pacifico? Or have you been switched back to the Vallarta? If you go to the Pacifico you will be the first bride there!

Of course we want lots of pictures of your wedding and we want to hear all about it when you return!

Good luck and have a great time! See/hear from you when you return :)

#125 jmiranda

jmiranda
          • 697 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:33 AM

Bo I cant believe that your special day is fast approaching...I wish you the best and I cant wait to hear and see all about it.

#126 Goldstein to Be

Goldstein to Be
            • 160 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:34 PM

Helen, I won't get to be the first Pacifico bride. We are back at Vallarta. It would have been nice to get the upgrade but oh well.

I'll be sure to post lots of pics!

#127 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
              • 985 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 05:55 PM

Today is Bo (Goldstein to be) and Ben's wedding! I hope you're having a great time and enjoying your wedding day! Can't wait to hear and see how it all went. Congratulations!

#128 Ava

Ava
                • 153 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 03:37 PM

I realised I never posted my pictures. I have the ones from the resort as well, but they are not great - one is a photo of my photographers elbow!

We brought two photographers with us - Josh Brown and Jonathan Dempsey. These are Josh's photos:

joshbrown : photos : aislingjamespreview

His website for credit is Josh Brown Photography - Montreal - Destination Wedding Photographer

#129 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
                  • 985 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:11 PM

Ava! Congratulations on your marriage! You looked beautiful! The Riu does it again with the amazing flowers! Love the sunset photo's, the ones where you are on the ladder (!) and the pictures of everyone in the pool! Thank you for sharing!

#130 Ava

Ava
                    • 153 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 02:56 PM

Thanks Helen! You were so much help in my planning stages!

The flowers were gorgeous. The RIU really does a great job on them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users