• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:44 PM

So DH turns 30 in about a month and a half! And I want to get him an ipod touch - they are offering free engraving right now at apple.com so I am trying to think of something cool to engrave! I have been googling it but so far nothing! Can you guys think of anything?

#2 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:06 PM

Something personal that only you two would understand. My DH got his engraved when he graduated but it says "Dr...and his name" I would do something sentimental for him. If I did one for my DH I'd write 'Deal' b/c its a inside thing for us when we say something we say 'deal'.

#3 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
      • 583 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:57 PM

If you want it to relate to the fact that it's a 30th birthday present, how about something like "Vintage 1979: I'm getting better with age" Or something like "I'm not 30, I'm $29.99 plus tax!" Maybe you could find some funny birthday cards or something and use those :) That's what we did for my Dad's 50th. (Plus decorated his lawn with 50 bottles of Old Sam and Captain Morgan drawn on cardboard lol)

#4 missdanelle

missdanelle
        • 687 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:31 AM

My fiance had mine engraved "my lobster" based off a friends episode that we both loved!
          Do something personal that means alot to both of you!

#5 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:56 AM

I have to agree that you do something fun that only you to know. Joe speaks fluent french so every night in french he would say I love you my little cabbage.... so for his band I had it engraved w/ love your little cabbage in french.

#6 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:56 AM

I have to agree that you do something fun that only you to know. Joe speaks fluent french so every night in french he would say I love you my little cabbage.... so for his band I had it engraved w/ love your little cabbage in french.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users