Sign in to follow this  
dodds

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach review --long

Hi Crystal,

I'm not sure if a different cake can be ordered.

I also don't know if they have centrepieces for rent.

I had the two large flower arrangements taken off the arch (from the ceremony) and placed on the tables as an arrangement.

Hey Ladies

I am getting married at Rose Hall Suties in Nov/09!! Can't wait. Thanks for the review. You had to pay $18 for people to come to the wedding and another $18 for them to eat at the receptionhuh.gif

Hi Love,

I just had to pay the $18 per guest once. It was to eat at the reception. All my guests were booked at the same resort as me (Rose Hall Beach).

Hi Dodds,

Question for ya: Were there any other 'unexpected' costs on the final bill from the hotel? Like gratuity charges or service charges or taxes on top of the quoted $2100 US? (I know about the $18US for each extra guest over 8 people)

Hi breeze,

I don't recall any unexpected charges. But I did find the stuff you buy in addition (flowers, hairdo's, make-up, etc) add up to be very expensive.

The exchange rate is a place they might have gauged me. They bill is in their currency and then exchange to US dollars (so I kinda paid exchange rate twice considering I had a Canadian credit card).

I think my bill was nearly $4K (not including flight/ dress/ tux/hotel).

If I come across my bill in the near future, I'll write what they charged me.

Hi, great review. We are getting married at the Iberostar Rose Hal Suites

April 14, 2010. I was wondering, Did you rent out the steakhouse just for your reception? Isn't that like $800. I can't decide if we're going to do that. We're only going to have about 15 people with us so it seems like a waste of money. So if I DON"T rent out the steakhouse than everyone over 8 people I have to pay $18 for....is that correcthuh.gifhuh.gif

Thank you