Photo

Shower Host Gift(s)

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
  • 813 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:58 PM

Yeah...now I am back to the drawing board...apparently my one Aunt wears and apron only 1x per year (xmas...and she wears a very specific one from her aunt) and the other Aunt does not like figure defining things.

This is all from my mom. Way to squash my idea...oh well

So she suggested maybe a personalized vase or carafe, but I feel like that's just phoning it home. I really wanted to be a little more creative.

#12 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
    • 1,681 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:01 PM

haha, oh no! Yeah, I agree with you on something a bit more personal and creative. I will put my thinking cap on.

#13 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:08 PM

Do they drink wine Maybe you could give them their favorite wine along with a Lolita glass Lolita® Wine Glasses or personalized wine glass. I have one of these and they are sooooo cute! You could also put wine charms in the bag along with cute cocktail napkins...Just an idea!

#14 RRsmile

RRsmile
        • 48 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:55 PM

I bought all my girls hosting and the moms bath wraps with their names embroidered on. They are 15.00 at Fortunoffs. Just can't decide if I should put them in their OOT bag at the wedding or give it to them at the shower...

#15 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
          • 813 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:22 PM

I LOVE the lolita glasses. I gave the martini ones to the girls who came out to Vegas with me for my bachelorette party. They all loved them.

#16 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
            • 445 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:28 AM

Thanks for the ideas! I am definitely looking into the Spa Wrap Ideas!! I also like the Lolita and wine gifts idea too!!

#17 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
              • 813 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:38 AM

I think I might make a little basket of stuff. I found a lady on etsy that makes fabric luggage tags and she can also make passport covers...

So maybe luggage tag/passport cover & personalized picture frame?
                or...luggage tag/passport cover and 2 personalized wine glasses?

What do you think?

#18 marisolhernandez

marisolhernandez
                • 38 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:13 PM

I gave my shower hostess an orchid in a really nice pot. She seemed to really like it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users