Is it Silly to Honeymoon @ Universal Studios?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 misskaytee

• 154 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:50 PM

I agree- do what YOU want to do. My fiance and I did a week long vacation in orlando and visited universal, disney, and more. I think universal is a great time- we spent 2 days there and did everything, so I don't know what you would do for 5 days unless you spread it out...and keep in mind, universal is more of a ride/roller coaster place but they are still pretty kid-geared...

Our Website (updates on our wedding, the house we just bought, and more!) http://www.freewebs.com/kayteeandcj/
    Wedding Website:http://weddings.thek....rd=&MsdVisit=1

#12 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:05 PM

my cousin did that and loved it. i think you should do whateer you want! regardless- it will be romantic and fun!!!!!

#13 Susanandmo

• 698 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:09 PM

I love Universal! U guys are going to have a blast! Enjoy and take lots of pic

We usually do New Years Eve and day at Disney (expect this year because of the expense of the wedding) and our "friends" give us a hard time... We just love the idea of having the opportunity to bring out our inner child to start of the year!

#14 Prettyhazardous

• 712 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:32 PM

Well we were gonna to stay in a Universal Studios hotel but we were gonna visit Disney and sea world discovery cove as well.

#15 DTHSLove

• 347 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:50 PM

Sounds like fun...Its what ever you want to do..its your day

#16 nicmicj

• 244 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 03:46 PM

I love Universal Studios and would do it myself if we were in the area. You should do what makes the two of you happy! Have fun!

#17 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,513 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

Honeymooning at Universal Studio's sounds so FUN! Especially after all the wedding planning!! Have you guys decided yet ??

#18 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:19 PM

I would do whatever you enjoy. Universal is a great location...there is plenty to do and you can do whatever you feel like each day. Since we are getting married on an island, I wanted to do something different for a honeymoon.
                  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#19 Prettyhazardous

• 712 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:21 PM

Well we are kinda up int he air ab it now. I recently quit my parttime job and my fi was laid off from his parttime so we have to see what our finance look like after we get a more finalized budget for the wedding. We just got a timeshare so we may be able to stay in orlando with our time share. If so we'll do it around 1.10 we get married in November 09.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users