ROR Poolside Reception

Does anyone know if the white linens on the tables are included as part of the poolside set-up, or do you have to pay extra for them?

Also, are the white chairs included, or do you have to pay extra for them like u do for your ceremony?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze View Post
IThe white linens are included in the dinner setup. I think if you are just doing the reception, its included in the price you pay for table setup. White chairs are $5.00 each I believe
If you are doing dinner poolside, it would still be an extra $5 for the white chairs? Even though we are already paying $55/pp?

• 1 month later...

To all the brides that have returned from ROR and had a poolside dinner/reception, or saw some while they were there....

-How many people are seated at each table? It is kind of hard to tell from everyone's pics.

-Are the all the tables round or square, or a combo?

-I am thinking of bringing my own table runners to add a splash of color over the white table clothes.... What size do u recommend I bring?

-Are the white chairs included in the $55/pp dinner?

Thanks!

Courtney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre View Post
To all the brides that have returned from ROR and had a poolside dinner/reception, or saw some while they were there....

-How many people are seated at each table? It is kind of hard to tell from everyone's pics.
For us, we had 27 people with one child. We had 5 tables. 5-6 people per table but they can hold up to 8 comfortably.

-Are the all the tables round or square, or a combo?
Ours were all round. I think that you can have square. I saw this for people who did not have the dinner reception, just the dancing-type reception. I am sure if you wanted, you could have a combo.

-I am thinking of bringing my own table runners to add a splash of color over the white table clothes.... What size do u recommend I bring?
Not sure what the size of the tables are, I am pretty sure they are a standard banquet round. I would e-mail Chandlyn and ask her for the dimensions.

-Are the white chairs included in the $55/pp dinner?
No. They were $5 extra, which we used for the ceremony as well. Then its was an extra $2 for each tieback for a total of $7.00 per chair. I think you would get the standard brown chairs if you did not pay for the white chairs./B]

Thanks!
Courtney
Quote:
Originally Posted by krista View Post
Does anyone know if you have to pay $55 for children too?
My niece is 2 and we did not have to pay the $55. I am sure it is completely dependent on age. They may give a discounted rate for younger children, but again, you should ask Chandlyn. This might be a case of 1 thing for one person, something completely different for another!

Ok... I have another question about the set-up. I am under the impression that the little white lights wrapped around the poles are included in the $55/pp since I have seen them in everyone's pics that has had the poolside dinner. How about candles on the tables? I have seen mostly what look like white votives. Where these included? If so, how many per table? I am trying to decide if I need to bring candles with me.

And here I am again :)

I brought my own. Chandlyn did not ask me if I wanted candles. It seems like sometimes they put them out (like for after dinner receptions) and in my case, I was not asked. I think maybe because I brought my own. Just keep in mind, it was REALLY windy til about 9pm-ish. So if you have exposed flame, it will probably blow out. I would bring some sort of contained holder and hope that she has candles. On the safe side? Bring your own. They are cheap, fairly light, and at least you know you have them!

The lights wrapped around the poles ("pepper" lights) are included. They seem to always be there.