Photo

ROR Poolside Reception

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 kurz04

kurz04
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:15 PM

I would also be interested in finding out about the beach reception and seeing pictures if anyone has any. The poolside does look really good though. Thanks for posting all the info and pics.

#12 DivaBride

DivaBride
    • 11 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:11 PM

Thanks for the pictures!

#13 Marie

Marie
      • 138 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:41 PM

Hey Peeps,

Im just catching up here-our wedding isn't until next May-but Im a planner, and I want to start things soon......we were simply going to have dinner at a restaurant, and head to the disco or something, but now that Im seeing this stuff...I want something private as well. Thanks for the scoop---Im totally looking into a private reception like this--poolside looks great!

#14 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 01:45 PM

There are pictures that people took of their beach receptions. I would look in the reviews section or use the search function.

One thing to remember - currently, the beach party is on Saturday nights, and sometimes Chandlyn will not allow for beach receptions that night. Sometimes they move it farther down the beach. So I think its hit or miss.

There was also another bride who had her reception at the lagoon, so there is another option, and she has her pictures in the review section. Not sure if they will continue that. Best bet is to book early.

#15 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
          • 456 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:26 PM

Dr BrainFreeze-

Are you going to be charged $55 for the 2 yr old to eat dinner at your reception? Do kids under a certain age eat for free? I have several small kids attending my wedding. I hope I don't have to pay full price for them since they won't be eating that much!

#16 krista

krista
            • 49 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:44 AM

Good question! I have several kids attending too. I hope we don't have to pay $55 for them.

#17 KristieF

KristieF
              • 64 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 12:42 PM

Thanks so much for these pictures! I was wondering what the poolside reception setup looked like, so this is awesome. Do you have to get the buffet menu for the $55 per person price?

#18 srobins15

srobins15
                • 24 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:45 PM

Thanks for the pics of the poolside reception. It looks great. I am considering it now since my final count of guests, have dropped some.
                  S.

#19 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                  • 813 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:57 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre
                    Dr BrainFreeze-

Are you going to be charged $55 for the 2 yr old to eat dinner at your reception? Do kids under a certain age eat for free? I have several small kids attending my wedding. I hope I don't have to pay full price for them since they won't be eating that much!
                    If they try and charge that I will refuse to pay that! I mean, she is 2!!! Alcohol is also covered in that price and she obviously doesn't drink! So I will tell them my final count is 24 and leave it at that.

#20 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                    • 813 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by KristieF
                      Thanks so much for these pictures! I was wondering what the poolside reception setup looked like, so this is awesome. Do you have to get the buffet menu for the $55 per person price?
                      You can do any of the menus I think. I posted those under the ROR wedding dates thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users