• Please log in to reply
670 replies to this topic

#61 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,921 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:54 PM

Ok girls, I got my wedding video back... well the preview anyways. The full video is in the mail as we speak. I used Ray from PromoVision PV and he was fantastic to work with and reasonable. Can't wait until the rest gets here but in the mean time this will give you a little idea of what a wedding at PF is really like......
    puerto-vallarta-weddings: Kate Lynn & Bill Wedding

Bill and I are both really excited for all of you!

#62 nikkigard

nikkigard
    • 200 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 07:02 PM

Beautiful video!! So glad we are using them too :)

#63 jenniebey

jenniebey
      • 842 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:14 PM

Congrats Kate! What a great video and you look just beautiful.

I love how Bill is fixing his tie for so long. He looks so nervous. Cute!

#64 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,921 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jenniebey
          Congrats Kate! What a great video and you look just beautiful.

I love how Bill is fixing his tie for so long. He looks so nervous. Cute!
          Ha! He said it was staged bc he was all ready when the video people got there!

#65 Bunsie3

Bunsie3
          • 85 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:38 PM

Wow, what a great way to get to relive your wedding day :) Amazing!

#66 Bunsie3

Bunsie3
            • 85 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:38 PM

Wow, what a great way to get to relive your wedding day :) Amazing! Thanks for sharing!

#67 ~Kate~

~Kate~
              • 329 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:07 AM

Love love love the video, Kate!!! Ray did a great job...and pretty quick too....now if only you could get some more pics back!!

For you ladies who are using Michelle Turner, she just posted a few teasers of our wedding on her blog at Michelle Turner - I LOVE them!!! I was so excited to see them!!! You'll love the true romance shoot she does...she knows all the great places and we had a blast!

#68 ~Kate~

~Kate~
                • 329 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:08 AM

Oops duplicate post

#69 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,921 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:35 AM

Love the pics Kate! You look gorgeous!!!!

Im still waiting for mine... can't rush greatness I guess. She said that there are a LOT of pics so... well, we can wait. Can't wait to get the video on Saturday though!

#70 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,921 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:36 AM

Hi Ladies... sure been quiet in here lately!

Just wanted to let you know that I got my wedding video back from PromoVision and they did a fantastic job! It was so fun to watch. I received 4 copies with professional covers (pics from the wedding, name and date). The video has chapters like: Getting Ready, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Dinner, Toasts, Cake, Fireworks, Dancing, etc. Very cool. I really like how they incorporated the setting... like the sun setting, waves, birds, etc.

So I never really thought about having a wedding video until I saw my 2 SIL videos... it is so fun to watch. DH mom whips them out at holidays sometimes. It then became a must have, but I wanted the same quality, KWIM. I believe I got that... and for under $1000! There were 2 camera operators, they were there for 8 hrs, and all of the editing they did which makes me think I got a deal. So there is my review of that for now:)

Hope you are all well! I am still waiting for my pictures, I had hired an outside photographer. (Long story) I am very excited and should be getting them soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users