• Please log in to reply
670 replies to this topic

#621 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,921 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:28 AM

Congrats Sarah! Everything looked fabulous.... and you are so beautiful! Love your dress.
    And the mustaches... is there a story behind that? Looks like you had a really fun group. So glad everything worked out. Makes all of the planning, worrying, PITA guests (ha) worth it, huh? We had the same questions/complaints about lack of mega resort amenities too. All was forgotten. PF is truely a once-in-a-lifetime experience for most.

#622 vanessa81

vanessa81
    • 30 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:09 AM

::bump:: :)

#623 jennylee

jennylee
      • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:51 PM

greetings!  i hope this finds everyone faring well.  my fiance & i are seriously considering having a DW at playa fiesta.  we've already determined that our desired dates are available & are currently "feeling out" our friends & family.  we hope to commit soon! 

there is such a wealth of information on this forum!  nearly every question that has run through my brain over the last few weeks about PF & DWs in general was addressed here, & then some!  thanks, ladies!   

#624 mlabbe

mlabbe
        • 784 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:24 PM

Glad that we can help Jenny Lee! PF is just absolutely perfect and stunning, it was better than I could have ever imagined.

#625 vanessa81

vanessa81
          • 30 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:41 AM

Welcome Jenny Lee! I agree - the ladies on here are a WONDERFUL resource - so happy to have found them! Happy to see another possible Chicago PF bride!

@Magalie: hope things are going great with getting ready for the big honeymoon!!

#626 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,921 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:00 AM

Welcome to the PF fam Jenny Lee! I promise that Playa Fiesta will exceed your expectations!

#627 mlabbe

mlabbe
              • 784 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:12 AM

Vanessa, it's absolutely crazy! It's a full-time job, so I'm happy that I'm not working anymore. There's just so much to do, organize, plan - and we're selling pretty much everything we own so that's super time consuming on top of everything! It will all be worth it though. We leave in less than a month! I'm so excited :)

Originally Posted by vanessa81 

Welcome Jenny Lee! I agree - the ladies on here are a WONDERFUL resource - so happy to have found them! Happy to see another possible Chicago PF bride!

@Magalie: hope things are going great with getting ready for the big honeymoon!!

#628 vanessa81

vanessa81
                • 30 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:14 AM

Magalie - how exciting! I'm sure all of the work leading up to it will be SO worth it - truly a once in a lifetime opportunity! I am looking forward to living vicariously through your pics/blog during your travels ;)

Good luck this last month!

#629 ives

ives
                  • 14 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 03:25 PM

Congrats again Magalie! Your blog is awesome and your wedding pics turned out gorgeous!

It's been awhile since I've searched this forum but do any of you former PF brides have suggestions for the food/beverage stations and what is your advice on the nights/days to have them on?

#630 kmc0425

kmc0425
                    • 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:04 AM

I am so excited!!! I just paid the deposit for Playa Fiesta for my wedding March 2011!!!! I wasn't sure if it should be there or at Dreams PV or Velas PV, but after reading (a LOT) reviews and chatting with Lindsay...my fiance Allen and I decided Playa Fiesta just FELT right! I am sure, after reading many of your reviews in this forum, talking with Lindsay and Adam is so easy and things just go smoothly. Having a destination wedding...this is soooo important! 

There are details that I do get a little worried about...filling up hotel for a full take over...guests attending who are used to a typical "all-inclusive" resort and having scheduled meals...it being further then the city then other resorts...but all-in-all, from the moment I stumbled across this hotel, it just felt right. I love the idea of it being more intimate and being surrounded completely by family and friends...it will be truly special!

That being said - I am so super excited and cannot WAIT til the big day!! Let the planning begin!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users