Thanks, Kate!

#562 jenniebey

jenniebey
    • 842 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:48 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sabbott
      Question for past PF brides -

Many of you had fun drinks lined up for the cocktail reception after the ceremony that matched your colors (i.e. Kate's blue drinks, etc). Did you ask for a signature drink and was that included in your open bar price? Or did you have to pay extra to have a signature drink? We're trying to pass on the extra charges like Mojito bar, etc.

Thanks!
      We had one case of champagne that went oh so fast (extra charge) and everything else was included in the open bar. I considered having a specialty drink as well, but it's hard to predict what your guests really want. By your wedding day, the bartenders will know the drinks your guests like so they'll be getting pretty much whatever they want anyways! Twice during the reception, we asked the bar to make a 'mixed shot' for people to grab, all included. Everyone loved it!

#563 Monty Crysto

Monty Crysto
      • 41 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:10 AM

We did the champagne, and I was really happy we did...it was really nice for toasting. We just mentioned to Blaire that we wanted a signature drink and she said no prob. It was a blue margarita type drink. Was also nice to have, if even for pictures of the family toasting in the bridal suite after the ceremony.

Magalie, I hope you have the most wonderful day next week!!

#564 sabbott

sabbott
        • 52 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:55 PM

Magalie,

Hope the last days before you leave are going well. Have a fabulous week and you're going to make a gorgeous bride! Hopefully I can say hi when we arrive as you guys are leaving Congratulations...

-Sara

#565 mlabbe

mlabbe
          • 784 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:07 PM

Thank you Sara! I think that we overlap by a day so we will definitively be able to meet!

Things are a bit hectic and I'm super last minute of the music... don't even know what I'm walking down the isle to, yikes! It will all come together though :)

#566 jenniebey

jenniebey
            • 842 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:56 AM

Magalie -

I hope you have a wonderful wedding week. Try not to stress to much, everything will come together. It's going to be one of the best weeks of your life!

Can't wait to hear how it went once you're back!

#567 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,921 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:52 AM

Have a great time Magalie!!! Be sure to come back and share:) Can't wait to see your awesome pics.

#568 mlabbe

mlabbe
                • 784 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:52 AM

I'm done! It's 11:52 PM and our cab is at 4 AM, so it will be a short night! :P

I'm excited though, this is it!!!

#569 krizstyling

krizstyling
                  • 90 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:13 AM

Magalie!! I just wanted to wish you a quick "CONGRATS AND HAVE FUN"! I have been silently stalking your wedding webpage and love your blogs. Enjoy and I cant wait to hear all about it when you return!

#570 vanessa81

vanessa81
                    • 30 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:03 PM

Magalie,

Yay, glad to hear you are done with planning & ready to enjoy Mexico! Hope you have a wonderful time with your family & friends and that your big day is everything you dreamed of. Can't wait to hear/see how it goes - love your taste and really looking forward to it! CONGRATS in advance!

-Vanessa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users