670 replies to this topic

#121 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,921 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 07:43 PM

Thanks girls! I love this one too:)
    Did I tell you what an AWESOME time you are going to have is? We really do have the BEST LOCATION ever. Seriously. DH and I talk about it all of the time.

BTW dont worry about it Elizabeth, we just reacted because vendors have a tendancy to spam on here... not read and post. Welcome to the forum though!

#122 ~Kate~

~Kate~
    • 329 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:13 PM

That's the Fabio pic :)

#123 Mel&B

Mel&B
      • 613 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~Kate~
        That's the Fabio pic :)
        Look who's back. Woo Hoo!

#124 ~Kate~

~Kate~
        • 329 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:44 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mel&B
          Look who's back. Woo Hoo!
          I was kinda hoping my addiction would be cured, but alas....Melissa, you leave so soon!!!!!!!! AAAHHH, I'm so excited for you!!!!

#125 taxchick

taxchick
          • 20 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:48 PM

Hello Ladies,

I just discovered PF while checking out Trip Advisor. This place looks great. I just emailed them a couple of questions on the packages they have on the website, but I am so impatient while waiting for answers, so I thought I would just ask you all.

They have on the website that the wedding package is $200/person. Is that right That is really high!!!

Also, I noticed that alot of you hoted dinners every night. Did this prove to be pricey for the BBQ's and buffets?

It sounds like someone said that open bar is included with the room fee. is that correct?

I'll be patiently (not really...I'll be stalking this thread) for your answers.

Thanks!!!

#126 Mel&B

Mel&B
            • 613 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:53 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by taxchick
              Hello Ladies,

I just discovered PF while checking out Trip Advisor. This place looks great. I just emailed them a couple of questions on the packages they have on the website, but I am so impatient while waiting for answers, so I thought I would just ask you all.

They have on the website that the wedding package is $200/person. Is that right That is really high!!!

Also, I noticed that alot of you hoted dinners every night. Did this prove to be pricey for the BBQ's and buffets?

It sounds like someone said that open bar is included with the room fee. is that correct?

Thanks!!!
              Taxchick, PF has lots of different packages and they do revise them every so often. I'm sure my package would be different than what's available to you now. Try to be patient. I know it's so hard! PF is the best!!! I am so happy to be leaving in 4 days for my wedding here. Feel free to stalk this thread, but get your $$$ quotes from Adam and Lindsay.

We are hosting 2 dinners and there are packages that do include open bar. We did get the open bar. :)

#127 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,921 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:59 PM

So excited for you Mel!

Taxchick... Adam will get back to you soon. Most likely in less than a day so hang tight! We had open bar too. Some of the expense is included in your guests' rooms, incl. open bar.
                It is worth every penny for a perfect wedding!

#128 Mel&B

Mel&B
                • 613 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:03 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by taxchick
                  Hello Ladies,

Thanks!!!
                  Did you get your info? :)

#129 danielled

danielled
                  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:43 PM

Hi there,
                    my name is Danielle and my fiance and I are about to book our wedding at Playa Fiesta for November 2010.
                    I love that I found this thread!!!
                    If anybody has any advice or stories to share, I look forward to hearing from you!
                    Cheers-
                    Danielle

#130 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,921 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:56 PM

Awesome! Welcome Danielle!!! You made a great decision! Playa Fiesta is the best.

Best wishes MELISSA!!!! Have a fabulous time and we'll see you on the other side! Can't wait to hear all about it your perfect wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users