Photo

I need help with bridal jewelry!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 leilani2008

leilani2008
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:03 AM

I have been looking online for my necklace and earrings. It's kind of hard to tell what they look like when I can only see pictures...

Do you girls have any recommendations of which company/website I should purchase my bridal jewelry from? I'm looking something that has both rhinestone and pearl in it.

Thanks!!

#2 ashrose

ashrose
    • 422 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:22 AM

I've been looking at super cheap jewelry because I am not a big jewelry person... so if you are looking in that realm... here's a site I found:

Click the image to open in full size.

#3 poohshek

poohshek
      • 1,456 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:26 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by leilani2008
        I have been looking online for my necklace and earrings. It's kind of hard to tell what they look like when I can only see pictures...

Do you girls have any recommendations of which company/website I should purchase my bridal jewelry from? I'm looking something that has both rhinestone and pearl in it.

Thanks!!
        Have you checked out Sam Moon? There are three locations in Texas and you maybe able to find something you like in this mega store. Prices are pretty good and this is not high end at all. Just depends on what you are looking for.

Sam Moon Trading Online

#4 ultimateme143

ultimateme143
        • 70 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:22 AM

I love the Sworovski & Disney collection. But they can get kind of pricey.

#5 leilani2008

leilani2008
          • 22 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:50 AM

Thanks ya'll!! I wish I could try these on before I purchase them...

#6 ashrose

ashrose
            • 422 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:54 PM

What about going to the teeny-bopper store in the mall... Claires?

I've also bought some decent costume jewelry at Target for ballroom dancing showcases.

You can try on similar pieces to what you see online and either purchase at the store or know what looks good on you and go back to your online options.

:)

#7 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
              • 1,083 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:59 PM

Have you looked on Etsy? They have amazing jewelery on there...
                Etsy :: Search Results

#8 Sloan

Sloan
                • 1,279 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:08 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by sunsetbride1
                  Have you looked on Etsy? They have amazing jewelery on there...
                  Etsy :: Search Results
                  Etsy is AWESOME. I bought both mine and my BM's jewellery from the same seller. Shipped quick and didnt cost me an arm and a leg.

#9 leilani2008

leilani2008
                  • 22 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:26 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Sloan
                    Etsy is AWESOME. I bought both mine and my BM's jewellery from the same seller. Shipped quick and didnt cost me an arm and a leg.
                    Ah! I almost forgot about Etsy!! I think I'm purchasing one from one of the sellers there! Thank you all for the suggestions! :)

#10 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:39 AM

One of our previous brides - Courtney (AgapeGems) sells her jewelry on etsy and she has never made anything that I didn't like (that i have seen anyway), check out her store - Etsy :: agapegems :: AGAPE GEMS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users