Photo

10 day diet

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
  • 997 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:58 PM

Thanks for sharing...I think I'll try it for the two weeks before my boudoir shoot!

#12 mindylcarter

mindylcarter
    • 80 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:34 PM

i want to thank you for posting this diet - i am on day 5 and i have already lost 5 lbs! woo hoo! i'm hoping to take off 8-10 lbs by the end...you get tons to eat, in fact some days i can't get it all eaten, and it's everything you have around the house or can easily get from the grocery store, and soooo many food choices. i needed to take off the 9lbs i put on over the holidays, and hopefully i'll have them about gone in 5 more days! then i plan to go off the diet for a week, and go back on it again to take off a little extra in time for my BD photo shoot and dress fittings Thanks again for sharing this!

#13 OceanWonderland

OceanWonderland
      • 177 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:08 PM

this looks great. i've been working out but i can't seem to lose 5-10 lbs...in fact, i've been working out for 2 months straight and i still weight exactly the same. i know muscle weighs more than fat, but it wouldn't hurt to see the scale go down ONCE in a while. i read the whole pdf file and looked at your spreadsheet and this definitely seems doable BUT i had a few questions...
        1) do you think i can continue working out? i go about 4 times a week for an hour and do interval/cardio/small weights.
        2) do you eat all the veggies raw? or can you cook them? they didn't mention olive oil anywhere....i guess i can boil my veggies, but what about the fish? bake in the oven with lemon juice and salt? i feel like cutting out olive oil will be difficult but i'm willing to give it a try for 10 days.
        thanks for this!! i'll let you know what happens in about 2 weeks :)
        Leslie and Aaron ~ Dreams Tulum ~ November 15, 2010
        Our wedding slideshow from the amazing William Sanchez: http://www.williamsa...aron/slideshow/
        And our TTD session (William Sanchez and Ivan Luckie): http://www.williamsa...slie aaron/ttd/

#14 jerzshortstuff

jerzshortstuff
        • 303 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 06:54 PM

definitely gonna check it out when I am eligible for downloads

#15 MedicChick

MedicChick
          • Site Supporter
          • 16 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 11:25 PM

Hey doll!!

Did you move/update the link? It's no longer valid! :'(