Shell Bouquets

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kellynadam2010

• 187 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:56 PM

Has anyone made one of these? I saw some online that I liked, but I would really like to make it myself if possible to save some money. Just wondering how difficult it was/would be to make.

#2 K'osh

• 269 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:17 PM

Not too sure what type you're going for (I've seen a few) but I think as long as you have a glue gun your possibilities could be endless. If you want the "round" type try going to a craft store and getting a styrofoam ball then glue away. You could glue a handle on the bottom and decorate with ribbon.
      The styrofoam comes in all kinds of shapes and sizes...not sure if this helps...but good luck if you do it...and post pics.

36 people + Bride & Groom are coming to Cuba!!!

#3 Erin6341

• 298 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:29 PM

I also don't know what look you're going for, but Martha Stewart Wedding's has some details about how to start. These ones are flowers and shells, but I'm sure you can alter it to suit what you're looking for. I hope this link works ... Shell Bouquet

#4 rachelannmartin

• 192 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:24 AM

Could you post an inspiration pic for us? That way we know what your going for.....as K'osh said a glue gun would become your best friend!

#5 kellynadam2010

• 187 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:30 AM

Of course I can't find the one I saw before, but something similar to the MS one, but with smaller and less flowers. I'll play around with it and keep you posted. Thanks!

#6 DTHSLove

• 347 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 05:34 PM

My girlfriend download a pic of one for my STD, look online for ideas..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users