Maggie Sottero RD1044 Destination dress...thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#51 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:47 AM

Can anyone post pics of them in it? I'm afraid it will be too much material... but it looks stunning on the model.

#52 mmontgo

• 191 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:22 PM

I love this dress. I tried it on over the weekend while out dress shopping. Unfortunately I went to a dress shop that doesn't allow you to take pictures. The only thing I would caution you on it that the dress does not hide curves very well. It didn't hide my hips as much as I would have liked it to.

#53 sn0048

• 264 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:31 PM

That is a gorgeous dress and the train is so dramatic! I'm sure it will look fab on you!

#54 krissy2009

• 20 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 07:48 AM

I tried this one on, very elegant indeed. You will love it.

#55 sofylina

• 113 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:51 PM

pictures Anyone
            50 guests joined us for our cruise wedding in Grand Cayman! Simply perfect!

#56 BlakleyBrideToBe

• 2,115 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:56 PM

I love that dress!

#57 IE_maid_of_honor

• 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:10 PM

For IL brides that like this dress, Eva's Bridal in Oak Lawn will be getting it in soon! My besty (the actual bride) and I (the MOH) have been looking for this dress like crazy!

When she goes try it on, I PROMISE to post pics... cause I was searching all over the place to help her find this darn dress (which is how i ended up here : ), so maybe this will help others in the future!!

Real quick too, I'd like to say Thank YOU to "FutureMrs.Griffith" for her awesome help!!

#58 haskinl

• 36 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:18 PM

I LOVE THE DRESS!!! It is so nice - hands down beautiful! I think it would be fantastic on and flattering. I like the bust line along with the low cut of the back. Very sophisticated and fun at the same time.

#59 WAJA2009

• 60 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:27 AM

Hey guys, I am the Original Poster in this thread. My wedding waas June 20 and I decided to go with this dress, but I added my own twist.

The flowers on the shoulder were way too much for me, but to my surprise, the flowers were actually removable. I decided to place the flower underneath my bust area instead and it turned out very elegant. Here are a few photos for you to see. Its not the best photo as I am still waiting on my professional pics, but it should give you an idea. Hope this helps someone out there.

Click the image to open in full size.

#60 IE_maid_of_honor

• 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:37 PM

WAJA2009- the dress looks so beautiful on you!! Congrats on the wedding, looks pretty!!

My besty just bought the dress...it still has to be fitted, but in the mean time here is another idea of how the dress looks on a "real" person! : )

here's the link for here website since i can't upload a pic now....errr....

kdh126's biography - Project Wedding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users