Photo

Favors

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#11 CanadianBride84

CanadianBride84
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:22 PM

Here in Canada, you can give a donation to the cancer society, and they give you little cards to give to your guests saying a donation has been made. I think that we might do that when we are down there.

#12 divadivine25

divadivine25
    • 427 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:03 PM

We are giving our guest mini rum bottles that we plan to purchase locally once we get on the island. Im printing the tags before hand and then attaching them with ribbon.

#13 jennifer24

jennifer24
      • 50 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:18 PM

Hi,

We aren't doing oot bags. We decided to buy starfish wine stoppers which we will place on the tables. The are really cute. We added a picture of the same starfish on our programs so we have a little theme.

#14 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:24 PM

We are doing OOT bags and then I think personalized M&Ms for the reception favor. No AHR so we don't have to worry about that!

#15 Reese78

Reese78
          • 36 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:20 AM

We had T-Shirts made with our logo that say "I went to their wedding and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!"

We're planning on putting them in OOT bags. Since we are doing a cruise wedding those guests that are sailing will have the typical OOT bag items (i.e. first aid kit, tissues, etc) and our non sailing guests will have candy and matches in them.

I felt like the matches were pretty "standard/cheesy" but the boxes looked to cute to pass up. I can see us adding more goodies to the OOT bags. Lurking the forum to finalize items.

#16 OROBride1008

OROBride1008
            • 417 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:33 AM

We are giving the Jamaican Handmade photo albums that are made out of banana leafs. We thought that would be a nice touch and the guests could use it to hold the pictures of their vacation.

#17 ~Debra~

~Debra~
              • 500 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:19 AM

I really want to do OOT bags and the plan is to put the travel mugs inside. My FI wants to do shot glasses. The plan is to put the shot glasses at each setting and the travel mugs in the OOT bags. If I can talk him out of the shot glasses then we will probably just do candy since that's probably the least expensive favor there is.

#18 stessa82

stessa82
                • 40 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:05 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by OROBride1008
                  We are giving the Jamaican Handmade photo albums that are made out of banana leafs. We thought that would be a nice touch and the guests could use it to hold the pictures of their vacation.
                  What is this? And where did you find it? I love the idea! Could you share your source or a picture?

Thanks!

#19 boven

boven
                  • 193 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:58 AM

We will be doing OOT bags but no reception favors. Instead we will make donations to a few different organizations (to be determined). The first donation will be made to a health organization for cancer/leukemia research in honor of loved-ones, the second will to to an international human rights/child welfare organization which reflects our passions, and the third will go to the local community where we are marrying. We are strongly considering getting hitched in Tulum Mexico, therefore we most likely contribute to an environmental group, local school, or child welfare group.

#20 Flasong

Flasong
                    • 340 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 12:04 PM

I love that album idea too! Please share more info if you have it..where to buy them, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users