Riu Pv?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 06:25 PM

I did a search to see if anyone was having a DW here. Didn't find any.....

I just have one question: Does anyone know if the beach in front of the resort is swimmable. It looks like it is, by looking at the pictures...but, I don't want to assume anything. I have Googled and no luck. Anyone?

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 08:31 PM

Hi Martha,

Melissa (mgreen) is a Riu Vallarta bride. There are two hotels side by side, Riu Vallarta and Riu Jalisco (one is new). They are just outside of PV in Nuevo Vallarta. They are ocean front and you can def swim in the ocean.

Here are some links to Riu Vallarta/Jalisco.

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t4057
      http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t2709

#3 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:10 PM

Hey Martha I am a PV Riu bride. To answer your question, yes the beach is swimmable. I've never been there but Edyta and her FH have and they had a wonderful time. I'm so excited, I've seen nothing but gorgeous pictures there. Th landscaping is amazing.

The resort also provides boogie boards, kayaks, snorkellig gear, windsurfers, sail boats and peddle boats... LOTS OF OPTIONS. Are you thinking about vacationing there Martha?

#4 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:08 PM

Thanks so much!

#5 Caletas_bridetobe

Caletas_bridetobe
        • 45 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 06:15 PM

Hello, I have been to the RIU Jalisco 4 times and it is great, youll love it. We were going to get married at Riu Vallarta until the booked us for the wrong year with 2 months to go so we canceled!!!!!! Anyway.....The beach is definatley swimable and is not crowded. You can walk for miles either way and it is goregous. The resort offers kayaks, boogie boards which are a blast with the waves, and catamarans. Thewateris not crystal clear like in cancun but still beautiful.

#6 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 07:49 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Caletas_bridetobe
            Hello, I have been to the RIU Jalisco 4 times and it is great, youll love it. We were going to get married at Riu Vallarta until the booked us for the wrong year with 2 months to go so we canceled!!!!!!
            What a bummer!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#7 KARALANE

KARALANE
            • 60 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 09:06 PM

We are- see my info posted below :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users