Photo

Free Breakfast for those who like Denny's

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 happygilmore

happygilmore
  • 576 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:15 PM

tomorrow Feb. 3rd you can get a free breakfast from Denny's! check out the link below!

Hold the corn flakes: Denny?s offers free breakfast - Smart Spending Blog - MSN Money

enjoy!

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:18 PM

I saw this during the super bowl, they must e desparate for business!

#3 happygilmore

happygilmore
      • 576 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:27 PM

I read the article on MSN and I guess it isn't going to really cost them all that much but what they'll get in free publicity will be worth 10X the cost of the breakfasts!

Hey a free breakfast is a free breakfast right!!! Hopefully people will get to take advantage of it...I guess they are going to even give out rain checks if they can't serve you!

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:28 PM

awesome...i'm there!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Sloan

Sloan
        • 1,279 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:31 AM

Crap! Why cant I live anywhere near a Denny's. Stupid small town.

#6 candiekiss

candiekiss
          • 98 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:04 AM

That's awesome! I wish I could go but flying out of town early tomorrow morning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users