Sign in to follow this  
lauraandmatt

Great OOT item Prices

The chapsticks were $0.80. It seems like an ok price. You can find the chapstick in multi packs where the cost is less! I saw a 30spf chapstick at the store last week! They were almost $2, so I want to find those in a multi pack to save some money.

Just got back from Office Depot and found some good things but others had been cleared out already. There was no Tylenol left, there was Advil but the cashier kindly pointed out that it expires in March so I didn't buy it, no chapstick or lint brushes either. But here is what I got, a 50 pack of yellow envelopes for $3.24 to send out pre wedding brouchers, a 30 pack of nice highlighters for $5.99, 4 pack of glue sticks for $.59, velcro for $2.99 (not even sure if that is a good deal but I was thinking of using it with my luggage tag ribbon), shipping labels that are the right size for making lifesaver labels $7.49, and my favorite find were hoizontal badge holders that guests can put their room keys and sign and sail (cruise wedding) cards in a 12pack for $2.20

Click the image to open in full size.