Photo

2010 Brides

• Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

#391 lalmand

lalmand
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:42 PM

That was her answer to my question of "So if I have any questions or requests can I just have you contact them to set everything up or do I have to?"
    I thought it was a very reasonable fee to be able to let someone else do all the leg work!!!
    Another question regarding vaccinations: can I just go into a walk in clinic for Twinrix? I am in healthcare and already am immune to Hep B, but since I am going to the Mayan Riviera this Nov (unrelated to wedding) I thought now would be a good time and didn't want to bother with a Dr appt if I didn't need to. Any thoughts?
    Lindsay

#392 Rainfall

Rainfall
    • 165 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:27 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lalmand
      That was her answer to my question of "So if I have any questions or requests can I just have you contact them to set everything up or do I have to?"
      I thought it was a very reasonable fee to be able to let someone else do all the leg work!!!
      Another question regarding vaccinations: can I just go into a walk in clinic for Twinrix? I am in healthcare and already am immune to Hep B, but since I am going to the Mayan Riviera this Nov (unrelated to wedding) I thought now would be a good time and didn't want to bother with a Dr appt if I didn't need to. Any thoughts?
      Hi Lindsay,

I went to a walk in clinic to get my Twinrix. If you already have your Hep b, you can just get a hep a and it's suppose to be much cheaper. When I took the twinrix i have to take 3 shots, 1st shot, 1 month and 6 months. I am not sure if it's the same for hep a. Dr told me I need at least my first and 2nd shot the 3rd( 6 month) can be anytime. Hope that helps. When you see your dr, they will write a persc to get the shot. It took me 2 hours in total...

-Rain

#393 lalmand

lalmand
      • 7 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:08 PM

Actually I went and got it today. She recommended just the Hep A. She gave me a script, I went downstairs and filled it then went right back up and she gave it to me. I'll have to look into the actual instructions because I left there not really knowing exactly when I have to come back!
        Lindsay

#394 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
        • 429 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:20 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz
          I am July or AUg 2010 and am using a TA for sure! I think it helps with weather, etc. And since I am looking at the middle of hurricane season, that is definitely necessary! Most TA's do not charge you, because they get paid a commission from the resort. I know DW.com charges $50, but it goes towards your vacation when you book it. (or so I have heard)
          Yes, that is correct. We are using DW.com and our $50 was already credited to our account. I think it's a good idea to book with them or a TA. That way in case something happens they can help take care of the situation. That is one less worry you will have!

I've heard there are some good TA's on this forum too!

Good Luck! :)

#395 carolina24

carolina24
          • 1,573 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:42 PM

I can't seem to find DW.com...it sends me to a different company page. Can anyone give me the web address? Thanks :)

#396 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
            • 429 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by carolina24
              I can't seem to find DW.com...it sends me to a different company page. Can anyone give me the web address? Thanks :)
              Hello... This is the website I use Wedding Destinations and Planning | Destination Weddings .com

Have you picked a resort yet? It looks like you are pretty new to this forum. This forum rocks and you will get great information here!

Good Luck!

#397 carolina24

carolina24
              • 1,573 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:32 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Meyer2010
                Hello... This is the website I use Wedding Destinations and Planning | Destination Weddings .com

Have you picked a resort yet? It looks like you are pretty new to this forum. This forum rocks and you will get great information here!

Good Luck!

Thank you so much. We've decided on Dreams Cancun and the WC there recommended this site. We're in the process of getting a contract; it's more stressful than I thought!

#398 *Linds*

*Linds*
                • 5,776 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:45 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by carolina24
                  Thank you so much. We've decided on Dreams Cancun and the WC there recommended this site. We're in the process of getting a contract; it's more stressful than I thought!
                  I absolutely love this site! It has so much great information! Happy Planning!
                  Loving married life! <3

#399 Marriott Cancun Weddings

Marriott Cancun Weddings
                  • Vendor
                  • 147 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:51 AM

Congratulations to all the 2010 Brides!!!
                    I hope you have a wonderful planning process and of course a unique and memorable wedding!

Best Wishes!

Josefina Luna |Sales Executive | Marriott Certified Wedding Planner|
                    JW Marriott Cancun Resort & SPA |CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort|
                    Ph +52 998 881 2014 |Fax +52 998 881 2024 - |
                    email: josefina.luna@marriotthotels.com
                    www.facebook.com/marriott.cancun.weddings

#400 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
                    • 821 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 06:31 PM

Did you find the website?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users