Jump to content

Photo

2010 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

#281 utbride2010

utbride2010
  • Newbie
  • 14 posts

    Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:11 AM

    Hi all,
    Getting married June 8, 2010 in Cozumel. We are staying at the Occidental Grand Cozumel but having the wedding at Mr. Sancho's. We have seen both locations on our vacation last year and plan to go back in November to plan with our WC. We have confirmed our date with wedding site but still need to book rooms and flights. I am learning that flights are a pain. I thought if you had a large group the airlines would want to work with you but instead I am finding the opposite. Instead they seem to want to charge way more for a group of 10 or more.

    Any one else getting married in Cozumel? having flight issues? or a "wedding date twin"?

    #282 RCBlondie

    RCBlondie
    • Jr. Member
    • 199 posts

      Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:44 PM

      Congratulations utbride2010 -less than a year to go! Pretty exciting, isn't it!
      Rachelle & Randal
      June 2010
      http://tickers.Ticke....90e1/event.png

      #283 Grand Bride

      Grand Bride
      • Newbie
      • 27 posts

        Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:28 PM

        Hi everyone!
        I am getting married at the Iberostar (Riviera Maya) on May 14, 2010. I'm really new to this forum.... and I'm trying to figure out how to add a profile photo and a cute signature (like all of you have)!

        I tried to upload a photo (according to the size limits) and it says "upload failed". It's a regular jpeg....not sure what the problem is.

        How do I add the countdown to our wedding date in the signature??

        Oh, and how do I get rid of the "lurker" title under my profile name? It's so creepy. Is it because I'm new to the forum??

        Once I get this stuff done, I can finally begin talking about my wedding!

        Thanks for any help! :)

        #284 Grand Bride

        Grand Bride
        • Newbie
        • 27 posts

          Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:29 PM

          Oh! The lurker name is gone....I'm a "Noob" now.
          Thank goodness. That was so weird.

          #285 RCBlondie

          RCBlondie
          • Jr. Member
          • 199 posts

            Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:50 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Grand Bride
            Oh! The lurker name is gone....I'm a "Noob" now.
            Thank goodness. That was so weird.
            Congratulations on the upgrade! I, on the other hand, was down graded from "Junior" to "Noob" again, :-( Ah well....guess thats' the way it goes?
            Rachelle & Randal
            June 2010
            http://tickers.Ticke....90e1/event.png

            #286 RCBlondie

            RCBlondie
            • Jr. Member
            • 199 posts

              Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:53 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Grand Bride
              Hi everyone!
              I am getting married at the Iberostar (Riviera Maya) on May 14, 2010. I'm really new to this forum.... and I'm trying to figure out how to add a profile photo and a cute signature (like all of you have)!

              I tried to upload a photo (according to the size limits) and it says "upload failed". It's a regular jpeg....not sure what the problem is.

              How do I add the countdown to our wedding date in the signature??

              Oh, and how do I get rid of the "lurker" title under my profile name? It's so creepy. Is it because I'm new to the forum??

              Once I get this stuff done, I can finally begin talking about my wedding!

              Thanks for any help! :)
              If you go to Stock Market Updates, IPO profiles, Earnings Call Transcripts, Economic news, company news, Mutual funds profile,Earnings News, Mutual Fund Managers,Industry sectors, Oil and Natural Gas stocks - 123Jump (I think) they have some on there. If you see a counter there should be a website that you can go to and there will be a bunch to choose from.

              Not sure how to add your photo, anyone else?

              Congrats on booking your wedding! At least that one stressful decision is done...I am envious.
              Rachelle & Randal
              June 2010
              http://tickers.Ticke....90e1/event.png

              #287 CaraW

              CaraW
              • Jr. Member
              • 346 posts

                Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:31 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by RCBlondie
                Congratulations on the upgrade! I, on the other hand, was down graded from "Junior" to "Noob" again, :-( Ah well....guess thats' the way it goes?
                I was too!!! lol

                #288 meghan

                meghan
                • Member
                • 832 posts

                  Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:13 PM

                  Hey everyone! I'm getting married July 2nd, 2010 at the Azul Sensatori in Mayan Riviera. I sent out my Save the Dates last October 2008, but I also want to send out formal paper invites requesting RSVP. How long should I wait to send out my Invites, and when should I have them RSVP if we leave on June 27th, for our wedding July 2, 2010 All ideas will be greatly helpful to me!! Thanks :)

                  #289 Lou

                  Lou
                  • Newbie
                  • 14 posts

                    Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:35 PM

                    Congratulations to everyone on their engagements! Marriage I can do.... now I am just hoping I can survive the planning process..

                    My fiancee and I are hoping to get married the first week of July, 2010 (we are teachers... need to go during the summer) on the Mayan Riviera. We are pretty overwhelmed right now trying to pick a resort. We are currently looking into the Gran Bahia Principe Tulum/Akumel/Coba. Has anyone had experience with this resort?

                    Also, we are trying to get a travel agent or someone to help us. Has anyone here used destinationweddings.com? It seems like a pretty full service website, they act as a travel agent, booking flights for you and your guests, coordinating with the resort, and setting up a wedding website. We are thinking of using them because we really want someone who knows what they are doing to help us.

                    Any thoughts?

                    #290 kuritsa18

                    kuritsa18
                    • Newbie
                    • 5 posts

                      Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:17 PM

                      I'm getting married there. Really great resort! One of the best. You can get married at the gazebo or on the beach. You should google it to see some pics. Tulum and Akumal are right on the beach and coba is up from the beach. You have to take their "trollies" to get their but it's still close.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users