• Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

#251 rizalr731

rizalr731
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:51 PM

Hello All!

I am a 2010 bride as well.
    The Hilton Cancun let me book my date and gave me 2010 prices in September of 2008.

They have really been great! Im so excited. I am going back yet again in August for my tasting. I will post a review upon my return.

#252 gdavcu

gdavcu
    • 15 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:52 AM

Hello 2010 brides,

I am booked for May 31, 2010 at The Grand Mayan/Mayan Palace. I just finished my STD luggage tags(view at mywedding.com/giancarloandvanessa) and am flying to visit family so will be able to hand deliver them. I am now working on adding destination info to my website and that is as far as we have come in our planning. Congrats to you all and good luc
      k.

#253 kcangel99

kcangel99
      • 168 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 04:21 AM

We are getting married June 24, 2010 at Paradisus in Punta Cana, DR but I am finding my OCD wanting everything to be in order RIGHT NOW is going to be something I need to work on :o) Anyone else getting married there around that date? I would love to be able to connect and share details. STD's went out today, so at least that is done.
        Anyone interested in sharing a photographer at Paradisus Punta Cana.... June 24, 2010

http://dw.daisypath.com/fF50m7/.png

#254 march132010

march132010
        • 1,057 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:39 PM

Hello Ladies were getting married March 13 2010 in the Bahamas--- all planned and booked--- were taking a 3 day cruise hopping off the boat Saturday for our big day--- we have 56 closes friends and fam going and still counting

#255 angelam26

angelam26
          • 11 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:52 PM

Hi Everyone! We are getting married on April 19, 2010 at the Grand Palladium Resort in the Mayan Riviera. It seems like it is a million light years away!

#256 amynjoe

amynjoe
            • 178 posts
            • Wedding Date:February 25, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace, Riviera Maya

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:44 PM

Hi Ladies! We are getting married at the Barcelo Maya Palace on Feb 25,2010. After reading the great reviews about this resort, we have finally booked our trip! We are using a travel site Wedding Destinations and Planning | Destination Weddings .com, and are working with a travel agent who also happens to co-ordinate everything with the wedding co-ordinator at the resort. I would highly recommend this web site as they work with you to find the best prices and even offer a interest free payment plan for you and your guests.

Anyways, Congrats everyone!!!

Amy

#257 CaraW

CaraW
            • 346 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 11:50 AM

Congrats on booking!! We are also getting married at the Barcelo Maya Palace. I can't wait, it looks like a beautiful place! :)

#258 justsho2

justsho2
              • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:15 PM

hey guys!
                i'm getting married June 2010.

I'm booked at the Grand Riviera Princess...but really trying to change it since more reviews have come out.

Majestic Elegance in Dominican Republic was amazing...but too $$ for my guests.

Trying to find a place in the $1500 (including tax) range.

I'll check out the Barcelo Maya Palace that you guys are mentioning.

thanks!!

#259 RCBlondie

RCBlondie
                • 199 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:06 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amynjoe
                  Hi Ladies! We are getting married at the Barcelo Maya Palace on Feb 25,2010. After reading the great reviews about this resort, we have finally booked our trip! We are using a travel site Wedding Destinations and Planning | Destination Weddings .com, and are working with a travel agent who also happens to co-ordinate everything with the wedding co-ordinator at the resort. I would highly recommend this web site as they work with you to find the best prices and even offer a interest free payment plan for you and your guests.

Anyways, Congrats everyone!!!

Amy
                  (and CaraW)

You both will love Barcelo Maya. My FI and went there in Dec 07 and had a great time. The kids pool area was so great, made me wish I were a kid again. The food is great and the grounds are so beautiful. Congrat's to you both and enjoy your special day.

Rachelle & Randal
                  June 2010
                  http://tickers.Ticke....90e1/event.png

#260 tad515

tad515
                  • 163 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 01:15 AM

Hi everyone.....we are getting married in July 2010, we think! Nothing is set, but that's what we're shooting for. Right now we're between two resorts, Sandos Playacar and Gran Porto Real. The more I research, the more confused I get. LOL!

Happy planning and lots of luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users