• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 amdecker

amdecker
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:01 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MarieSam
    You should also check with Cecilia Dumas, I think her prices are comparible, if not cheaper and she does great work from what I've seen. Good thing is your day is not till Sept. so you've got plenty of time!
    Wow, I really like her pictures. I'm going to email her now. Do you happen to have a pricelist for her?

#12 RoryS

RoryS
    • 230 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:26 PM

Has anyone used Humberto Castillo recently? My niece booked him, based on the information in this thread and his photos. Just curious...

#13 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:55 PM

Sorry to hear the news, I can understand why you're upset BUT you have time on your side. Plenty of time to find someone else. You're budget is workable so just email some photographers or as I would call it "put some feelers out there" and explain your situation, what you're looking for and budget. I'm sure you will find an amazing photographer and we'll get to see your amazing photos when you get back :0)

#14 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by RoryS
        Has anyone used Humberto Castillo recently? My niece booked him, based on the information in this thread and his photos. Just curious...

One girl did a few months back. Here is the thread w/ some of her photos.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t36129

We are no longer using him only because we're bringing 2 photographers w/ us and getting alot more work (and they have fantastic work) for close to the same price.

#15 aaronsgirl

aaronsgirl
        • 134 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:01 PM

Sascha Gluck is very affordable and does great work. I think he was about $900 for 3 hours. NOt sure about TTD? He is worth checking into, I was going to use him until I won a giveaway:)

#16 constancewu

constancewu
          • 13 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:54 PM

A more affordable way to spend destination wedding is hiring a local vacation photographer instead. You save a lot on travel expenses, hotel expenses and have a LOCAL photogapher to show you around. Check out PicVoyage. A new vacation photography service company. http://www.picvoyage.com which offers family photos, honeymoon, engagement, elopement and intimate destination photo service. The package is really affordable comapring to a destination wedding photographer. They can also offer local vaaction photo tours experience. I think it is pretty cool idea to save money and also get to tour the city.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users