Sign in to follow this  
Heidi

Harry Potter Readers?

i can't wait....Erik, a friend of mine, and I are all going at midnight to see movie.

Then on the 21st I'm making sure I get my book, I leave to Cabo the next day with my folks so I'll have something to read. :)

I pre ordered our copy. Me and the kids can't wait, we read it out loud to each other, nutty I know, but it started when my kids were little and I read the first book to them. Can't wait we will bring it on holiday with us.

Kelly~

Well it turns out that Erik doesn't want me to get the book before we leave to Cabo. He wants me to get it afterwards. He thinks I'll be to consumed in the book to pay attention to him.

It sucks, (lol) oh well,Harry is just going to have to wait till I come back from Cabo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
I pre ordered our copy. Me and the kids can't wait, we read it out loud to each other, nutty I know, but it started when my kids were little and I read the first book to them. Can't wait we will bring it on holiday with us.

Kelly~
Totally NOT nutty. When I was a kid, my mom read to my brother and me. Even recently we read together. It might sound uber nerdy, but I'm ok with it - I have the best mom ever! We'll probably read this book together too! :)

I just went out to Barnes & Noble this morning (no, I was not one of the people who waited all night in line for it to be released at 12:01!!!) and have my Harry Potter book in front of me. I'm logging off & will probably be reading all day long! cheer2.gif