Photo

Do you know which resorts offer free wedding packages?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 marushka

marushka
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:06 PM

There was a vast choice in Cuba but I don't want to spend another 2 weeks online looking for my husbands brother, we already did it last summer for us
    thanks a lot ladies

#2 sandinmytoes

sandinmytoes
    • 180 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:34 PM

Most of the resorts in DR offer free weddings, but not without specific terms being met. Dreams and Excellence terms are that you stay in an expensive room for minimum of 7 nights. I know a few of the other resorts have options as well, but I am not familiar. Keep in mind most will give you a deal if you book a minimum amout of rooms with your family and Friends or at least give you an upgrade!

#3 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:49 PM

We had a free wedding in the DR with RIU. There are 2 RIU resorts in DR that offer a "free" wedding with minimum 5 rooms & 10 people booked. The RIU in Puerto Plata is the RIU Bachata & in Punta Cana it is the RIU Palace Macao. The Bachata is beautiful!! You can look on the riu website & find out about free weddings in other countries...Wedding Packages by Destination. Honeymoon Holidays. Weddings by Riu. Just choose the city & see if it offers a free package!

Good luck!

#4 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:50 PM

Oh....and keep in mind our "free" wedding still cost us $560US in document translations before we got there & another $560US for the judge! But all the decorations/meals/flowers were included!

#5 kiki317

kiki317
          • 162 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:19 PM

Dreams has a nice package. I was originally looking into Dreams DR, but decided on Dreams in Cancun instead.

Good luck and congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users