Groomzilla!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:32 PM

Anyone know of a site for GROOMZILLA'S that are getting married? I love this man and he is normally pretty laid back. BUT, I swear he has taken on a different personality in the week we have been engaged.

We laugh about it and joke around when I call him "Groomzilla" (he also calls himself this). But, seriously, he doesn't get it that I don't have any answers for him yet and it takes a while to get things going when planning a DW.

In reality, I think it is super cute and am very glad he is involved....most of the time.

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:33 PM

lol, he's a groomzilla already? Haven't you guys been engaged since Monday??
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 MelissaH

MelissaH
      • 1,724 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:35 PM

LMAO if he's like that already can you imagine what he'll be like in the months before the wedding?

#4 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:46 PM

Yes! Not even a week! I think he's just REALLY excited. It's very endearing though.

This is my second marriage, but my first DW, so I am still very excited too!

#5 MelissaH

MelissaH
          • 1,724 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:48 PM

It's so cute that he's so excited though! Your FI sounds the complete opposite of most of ours LOL

#6 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:54 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mexicomelissa
              It's so cute that he's so excited though! Your FI sounds the complete opposite of most of ours LOL
              Haha totally. I'll fill Aaron in on details and he'll say "uhh... is it still on the beach?!" That's all he cares about lol
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#7 Martha

Martha
              • VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:58 PM

Ha! He calls his parents and brother almost every day to tell them the small wedding details we have decided that day. Today it was just a repeat of the Riu and what the AI included. Ha!

#8 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 12:00 AM

That's hysterical. I wish my FI had a bit groomzilla in him. I swear, other than the date and location, he seriously has no idea what's going on... and not because I've prevented him from helping. He's thinking is, I plan it, he pays. Blah! I need help!

#9 Martha

Martha
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,906 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 12:14 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
                    That's hysterical. I wish my FI had a bit groomzilla in him. I swear, other than the date and location, he seriously has no idea what's going on... and not because I've prevented him from helping. He's thinking is, I plan it, he pays. Blah! I need help!
                    I can send Jay over to help you. He would probably have more fun since there's not much going on over here yet. Just send him back in about 9 months, ok?

#10 Jessica

Jessica
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,939 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 12:27 AM

Haha! Sounds like a deal! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users