#11 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 08:15 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    is there anything close to Dreams - I can't quite tell where it is on this map!
    It seems as though the Fruit Forest (in the Romantic Zone) is the closest on the map.

Click the image to open in full size.

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 08:17 PM

thanks! i just may have to make a trip to SAMS or Wal-Mart or something where i can get the water bottles and snacks to stuff in the OOT bags. maybe the price diff won't be that bad

#13 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 08:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh
        thanks! i just may have to make a trip to SAMS or Wal-Mart or something where i can get the water bottles and snacks to stuff in the OOT bags. maybe the price diff won't be that bad
        Ann, use this link Puerto Vallarta Supermarkets Mexico It gives you descriptions of what kind of markets they are. I think they said that Ley is the cheapest.

#14 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 08:32 PM

well, i should have just looked - duh! thanks again, Amy

#15 adeybaby

adeybaby
          • 81 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:21 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amyh
            No problem! I found the website for the Sams Club in Mexico! We are purchasing all the liquor so I'm trying to find prices. Here it is for anyone who can understand Spanish Desee lo que desee, descºbralo en SAM'S CLUB
            The gist is "Whatever you want, you can find it at Sam's Club".

The Wal-mart is sooo close to the Marina, it was awesome for getting beers for the room. (And that's what my friend did for an informal cocktail party she had in her hotel room at the Westin.)
            -Adrienne

#16 chrisnessa

chrisnessa
            • 176 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:33 PM

That was a great post. Im a newbie so all of this is refreshing and helpful news. as you can tell Im having a blast with the icons
              okay just had to use that one somewhere.

anything about purchasing flowers so I can make the bouquets. I have a few friends here who are designers coming to the wedding and we'd love to make the bouquets if we are for sure we can find flowers easily.

We are staying at the Riu Jalisco and we have no idea how far close anything is.
              Our first year married. We had our marriage blessed at our Catholic Church.

#17 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:54 PM

Very helpful Amy!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users