Photo

Any free registry ideas to have guests give money instead of items???

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
  • 295 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 03:30 PM

Hello ladies,

i have heard of registry websites where instead of buy actual items, especially for couples who are already loving together and dont need toasters and all that...instead, guests can just give money to "an account". this is so that it can help the couple with expenses or the honeymoon...i heard of one but i belive you have to pay for it. does anyone have one of these or know of any free ones?
    "

#2 bobbysgirl

bobbysgirl
    • 184 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 03:41 PM

Are you using a travel agent? Our travel agent offers that service.

#3 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
      • 295 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 03:46 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by bobbysgirl
        Are you using a travel agent? Our travel agent offers that service.
        well i dont have a def place yet nor a date ...so i dont have a travel agent yet...do you know the details on it? can your travel agent just do the registry with out using her/him?
        "

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:30 PM

you can set one up without a TA..

when i researched awhile ago, these companies were reputable and ranked really high.

http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t690
        http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t692

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users