Photo

Boudoir

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
  • 292 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 03:00 PM

HEY LADIES...IF YOU LIVE IN NEW JERSEY AND LOOKING FOR A GREAT BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHER..PLEASE LET ME RECOMMEND MY PHOTOGRPAHER TO YOU. HER NAME IS 'STEFANI' FROM "SHERWOOD PHOTOGRAPHY". I'M SCHEDULED TO SHOOT MY BOUDOIR SESSION WITH HER ON FEB 21ST, 2009!! I'LL POST PICS WHEN I GET THEM BACK..I'M SO EXCITED, AND HER WORK IS AMAZING!!!

**tell her Linda sent you **

#2 moepeedy

moepeedy
    • 491 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 07:41 PM

I can' wait to see them. Where in NJ? How much she charges?
      Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45234

#3 moepeedy

moepeedy
      • 491 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 07:53 PM

I wish I could go on Feb 21st but it's my son's birthday. Wondering if she would be having another session and I read on her site the pink whiskey is where they shoot!

#4 moepeedy

moepeedy
        • 491 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:54 PM

dreamgirl
          sorry for all the post but i was wondering if you are having your session at a hotel in the city or in NJ. If in the city which hotel are you considering.

#5 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
          • 292 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 11:19 PM

Hey!

Ok..so let me try to be more detailed here about my photographer, which I mentioned before. Moepeedy, I'm sure your one of the many Brides-2-B who will be checking out this post :). So I figured I'd eloborate alittle more.

Well, I couldn't let this chance past me up. I knew that my Fiance would LOVE THIS, and heck I LOVE IT TOO! So I started doing some research around my area, (Northeren New Jersey), and after many..many...many long hours of searching online for someone with skills and personality, I came across Stephanie Sherwood. Her work is amazing and she doesn't overbook her self with appointments like others do. She says that this allows her to give customers the time & attention that they deserve. Need I say more

Anyway, from the E-mails that we've exchanged over the past few weeks, I understand that she is currently working on constructing a Studio which will be specifically dedicated to Boudoir, "Pink Whisky". I'm not sure how long until her studio will be ready. But in the mean time she has scheduled me and I believe 3 other ladies on the same day, but at differnt times, to meet at this real beautiful hotel. Here's the link to the hotel, here's where the Shoot will take place. Sorry 'Moepeedy' the hotel is not in the NY area, but you can always get out there by car if anything. Try map-questing the address to see the Time/Distance from your place to there: The Berkeley Ocean Front Hotel
            I'm also not sure if she would be using this same hotel to book more Boudoir Shoots in the future. You really would need to contact her and speak with her about it.

FYI:
            *Her Package Prices are reasonably priced and worth every penny...
            You would need to contact her for this information, however. Here's her Website with all the Contact info...check out her Blog...AMAZING!: NJ Wedding Photographer, Sherwood Photography, NJ, NY, New Jersey Wedding Photographer, New York Wedding Photographer, Photojournalistic Wedding Photographer. Candid Wedding Photographer, Located on the Jersey Shore,Photographing with a documentary s

*If your wondering, I am not paying to have my shoot at the hotel.
            I am only paying for my Package.

I really hope this helps many of you brides doing a search on this around the way.
            Heres her E-mail address: stefnyi@photographybysherwood.com

I haven't mentioned this forum to her yet, but I'm sure she'll be happy to hear about it.

sexy dreams & good luck ladies!

linda

#6 moepeedy

moepeedy
            • 491 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 05:22 PM

Dreamgirl08,

Just wanted to let you know I have spoken to Stephanie and we made an appt. for April 4th. Woohoo! I am so excited. Please if you don't mind sharing your pics you can send to my email address moepeedy@hotmail.com I know your session is next week. Let me know how everything goes.

#7 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
              • 292 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:44 AM

Woo-hoo!!!
                This thread came for a good use.
                Your date is the day before my wedding..I'm so excited to!
                I'll post some up when Stephanie has 'em ready for me

Happy Planning :)

#8 pugmomjenn

pugmomjenn
                • Banned
                • 138 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:14 PM

I would love to do a boudoir session and use the book as a wedding gift, but I can't seem to find anyone who is reasonable and has a studio near Cincinnati. Have fun!

#9 moepeedy

moepeedy
                  • 491 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:27 AM

Dreamgirl08,

I know your session was yesterday, I was wondering how everything went. Give me your review on how Stephanie works, how was the make up hair set up, Poses chosen if by you or Steph. tell me all. If you could post pics that would be great. Can't wait to hear from you.

#10 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
                    • 292 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:30 AM

Hey, sorry I haven't touched base with you, I've just been so caught up. Stephanie's work is great! I was so nervous though and she helped to calm my nerves. Poses were a mix of us both :). Her makeup and hair people were very nice. I will tell you that her hairstylist was stationed elsewhere. I needed to drive to his salon before meeting with her. Her makeup artist was present in the room when I arrived. I'm sure that will change once her Pink Whisky Studio is available.
                      All in all everything was great, and they were all very nice people. Best of luck to you with your session. Although she e-mailed me some pics, I'm unable to copy and paste or to save as. Let's wait and see. I loved them though!

take care

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users