DIY Photo slideshow

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cdngurlie

• 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 02:25 PM

Has anyone made their own dvd photo slideshow (montage)? I want to make one of me and my FI with baby pics leading up to pics of us together to show at reception. Any suggestions on good websites to use? Thanks gals.

#2 kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,921 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 02:34 PM

Funny, I had just asked about this and so I searched and decided on "Smilebox" site.
      It is only free for the first 14 days then cost $5.99 per month, but figured out that on my free pic site you can post pics free but then to make a slideshow DVD it cost money. I just made the first draft of my slideshow, that you can burn to DVD or email for free. So far so good. I'll post it soon. So far I really like it. I think it would be perfect for kids!

Hope that helps.

#3 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:44 PM

I know there are posts out there on this forum on this topic b/c I was wondering the same thing when I did mine - try a search and I bet you will come up with a lot of answers!

I just did mine on windows - there is a slideshow application on my computer and it was free and worked out perfect!

#4 calchik

• 166 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:39 PM

i haven't made mine yet but this is what i've found about what other people have used

Adobe Lightroom, photostory, moviemaker, pro show producer (only advanced users)

and the thread to go with it: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t24139

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users