Kitchener/Waterloo area brides?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:58 PM

Just wondering if there is anyone from the K-W area on the forum who has got, or is getting, married in Cabo? (in particular Dreams or Riu Palace but it doesn't really matter)? If you can recommend a travel agent, that would be awesome! I am just starting to try and begin the whole planning process and am feeling a little lost. So far though, this forum has been invaluable!

#2 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 02:19 PM

Well, our very own Tammy Wright (TammyHost); founder of the forum is the Los Cabos/Dreams Cabo expert, from arranging your travel plans to get you the best deals at the resort. Just PM her, or click the banner at the top of the page.

#3 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:59 PM

I didn't PM her but I did click the banner at the top of the page and put a request through. I didn't hear back from anyone. Also, I am not sure where everyone is from but I assumed it might make things easier for guests, and possibly myself, to have an agent close to home. Maybe I am wrong?

#4 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 February 2009 - 06:02 PM

hi ange,

i am a dreams los cabos bride...i got married there and have great connections with the wedding coordinators at the resort.

i did not get your email...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 lgarner83

• 530 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 12:26 AM

kitchener waterloo canada, right? I'm from London, On :) We got quotes from many TA's and Sears Travel was the best!!!! Zeribeth Zavala from Westmount mall in London worked very hard for us.

#6 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:07 AM

I used tammy(host) with Wright Travel, she is Cali and I am in Colorado. All of my guests have not minded at all using her sevices via email.

Plus I have a couple guest all over the US and they would have had to coordinate travel via email anyways.

Also tammy was able to negotiate some amazing perks for Evan and I into our room block.

#7 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 07:27 PM

Yep, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada ....

Tammy, that is strange that it didn't go through. No worries though! I will do it again at some point in the near future .... just trying to work some stuff out.

#8 BachataBride

• Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:51 PM

I am from K-W too! I just got married in DR & would not wish my TA on my worst enemy!! She was awful! It is true though that you don't have to have a local agent. Wish you all the best in your planning!! Oh...check out the thread at the bottom of my siggy...it's for all the South Western Ontario girls!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users