40 replies to this topic

#31 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 09:34 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shelley
    Tara, I think we have similar body types from looking at your pic and I had been looking at that dress so glad to hear it's flattering! As for tops, what size fits you? I'm a 36C too (normally) but have never bought anything from VS so I don't know where to start size-wise.
    I usually order mediums from VS unless it's something that I know I want bigger. When I've ordered larges they were too big. However, I'm 99% sure that dress I posted that is super flattering was a large - as I don't like it when strapless dresses are too tight under the arms - and that dress fit perfect.

#32 Shelley

Shelley
    • 169 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 12:20 PM

Hey Nicole, have you gotten the sexy little bride hoodie? If so, can you post pics of the front of it? I love the back of it but would like to get a better idea of what it looks like on the front before purchasing. Also, thanks to your original post you wont' believe how big my cart is getting at VS online! Actually, it's all good b/c they've got some good sales on now!

#33 BayBug

BayBug
      • 852 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:28 PM

Great! I just bought a swim suit! I want to be in the water right now!
        Angie

#34 Shelley

Shelley
        • 169 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:42 PM

Me too! Getting bathing suits and clothes for the trip makes me so excited - I can't stand the wait! I'm starting tanning soon so maybe that'll help - for those brief moments I can pretend I'm in Mexico...

#35 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:32 PM

I just got one too! On sale for 15/piece! So excited. We're going to FL next week so hopefully I can test it out

#36 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:02 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Shelley
              I'm starting tanning soon so maybe that'll help - for those brief moments I can pretend I'm in Mexico...
              Hahaha... I sooooo do this too! I love tanning... I'm pure white, I seriously don't tan at all! So after I get even the slightest tan I feel happy... but when I'm there for those few minutes each time I can pretend I'm in Mexico - and have the tan to prove it!! :)
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#37 NHPT

NHPT
              • 3,848 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:19 PM

i got all my stuff yesterday- and its so so so cute! i will try to post pics of the front of the hoodie tonight
                Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#38 Shelley

Shelley
                • 169 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:24 PM

Yeah! Thanks Nicole! I will wait ever so patiently :)

Courtney I'm the same - so pale that the slightest tan makes me thrilled! My sister just got back from the Dominican so she's super tanned and she is getting a real kick out of calling me Casper. Oh just wait....

#39 NHPT

NHPT
                  • 3,848 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:55 PM

ok here it is- i love it- it really fits perfect and true to size- i got a medium- its so flattering.
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#40 Shelley

Shelley
                    • 169 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 06:54 PM

Oh how cute is that! I LOVE the ring zipper pull! I am so placing my order tonight. Thanks a million Nicole - you confirmed that I love it! I've never ordered from VS before but I'll try a medium and cross my fingers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users