Photo

just went VS crazy!!!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Shelley

Shelley
  • 169 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:53 PM

Nicole you have to take a pic of the hoodie from the front and post it as soon as you get it! I've been dying to see it. It's soooo cute!

And I agree, with all the stress of planning a wedding retail therapy is great! (even if the last thing I need to do is spend more $...)

#22 NHPT

NHPT
    • 3,848 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 05:26 PM

i will! i am not patient at all and already want it to be here
      Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#23 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 24 April 2007 - 05:40 PM

This thread is so dangerous Nicole, well any clothing thread I guess. But I really like that bathing suit you bought! and I want it too!!! I have made it to the check out 3 times now... and I have yet to complete the purchase... I'm so indecisive about online purchasing. It seems like VS never fits me right. it's always too big altough I've never tried a bikini from there.

#24 Shelley

Shelley
      • 169 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 05:43 PM

Same concern here. I really want to get the first bikini posted, but without being able to try it on I'm a little concerned. I wish we had VS in Canada

#25 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:38 PM

I have been avoiding reading this because I knew it would make me want to shop!! I love all the stuff! And now I want it too... so going to do a little shopping :))

#26 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:40 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mgreen
            This thread is so dangerous Nicole, well any clothing thread I guess. But I really like that bathing suit you bought! and I want it too!!! I have made it to the check out 3 times now... and I have yet to complete the purchase... I'm so indecisive about online purchasing. It seems like VS never fits me right. it's always too big altough I've never tried a bikini from there.
            They actually run a little big on their swim stuff. from what i've found. I am a 36 full c/ small d and I bought a large top and it was too big, had to return it.

#27 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:46 PM

The only reason this post hasn't been the death of me yet is because I think my boobs are shrinking and I need to get measured before I spend $$ on new bras. I switched pills and started exercising so my boobies are going bye-bye. I think I'm an A now. WTF?!?!?!

#28 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:48 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LALA
                The only reason this post hasn't been the death of me yet is because I think my boobs are shrinking and I need to get measured before I spend $$ on new bras. I switched pills and started exercising so my boobies are going bye-bye. I think I'm an A now. WTF?!?!?!
                oh man, get on the lo ovaral.. something like that. mine keep growing! They won't stop!

#29 tvt

tvt
                • VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 08:41 PM

so i'm still on VS site. I bought this dress for my new years trip and it's super flattering!
                  Victoria's Secret - Double layer Bra Top dress

#30 Shelley

Shelley
                  • 169 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 09:01 PM

Tara, I think we have similar body types from looking at your pic and I had been looking at that dress so glad to hear it's flattering! As for tops, what size fits you? I'm a 36C too (normally) but have never bought anything from VS so I don't know where to start size-wise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users