Sign in to follow this  
NHPT

just went VS crazy!!!

Nicole you have to take a pic of the hoodie from the front and post it as soon as you get it! I've been dying to see it. It's soooo cute!

And I agree, with all the stress of planning a wedding retail therapy is great! (even if the last thing I need to do is spend more $...)

This thread is so dangerous Nicole,cheesy.gif well any clothing thread I guess. But I really like that bathing suit you bought! and I want it too!!! I have made it to the check out 3 times now... and I have yet to complete the purchase... I'm so indecisive about online purchasing. It seems like VS never fits me right. it's always too big altough I've never tried a bikini from there.

Same concern here. I really want to get the first bikini posted, but without being able to try it on I'm a little concerned. I wish we had VS in Canada sad.gif

I have been avoiding reading this because I knew it would make me want to shop!! I love all the stuff! And now I want it too... so going to do a little shopping :))

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreen View Post
This thread is so dangerous Nicole,cheesy.gif well any clothing thread I guess. But I really like that bathing suit you bought! and I want it too!!! I have made it to the check out 3 times now... and I have yet to complete the purchase... I'm so indecisive about online purchasing. It seems like VS never fits me right. it's always too big altough I've never tried a bikini from there.
They actually run a little big on their swim stuff. from what i've found. I am a 36 full c/ small d and I bought a large top and it was too big, had to return it.

The only reason this post hasn't been the death of me yet is because I think my boobs are shrinking and I need to get measured before I spend $$ on new bras. I switched pills and started exercising so my boobies are going bye-bye. I think I'm an A now. WTF?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
The only reason this post hasn't been the death of me yet is because I think my boobs are shrinking and I need to get measured before I spend $$ on new bras. I switched pills and started exercising so my boobies are going bye-bye. I think I'm an A now. WTF?!?!?!
oh man, get on the lo ovaral.. something like that. mine keep growing! They won't stop!

Tara, I think we have similar body types from looking at your pic and I had been looking at that dress so glad to hear it's flattering! As for tops, what size fits you? I'm a 36C too (normally) but have never bought anything from VS so I don't know where to start size-wise.