Photo

Ring help...Pictures....

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Inked1

Inked1
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:42 AM

I like the first option, though if you are having a hard time deciding how about just get the eternity band for now and if you end up really wanting your ring reset; bam!; instant anniversary gift!

#22 nibsmom

nibsmom
    • 564 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:43 AM

I voted for option 1 too - I like the solitare look. When my FI picked out my setting, he got diamonds on the front and back of the band - not the top - so that it sparkled a little bit more subtly. I like bling - but I always felt like all the bling all the way the top of the band was too flashy!

But like others have said, it's a personal decision. I would definitely try to go and try these two on next to each other, or something similar - I bet it's like your dress - once you get it on, you'll KNOW!

#23 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
      • 358 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:49 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Inked1
        I like the first option, though if you are having a hard time deciding how about just get the eternity band for now and if you end up really wanting your ring reset; bam!; instant anniversary gift!
        I think that is what I will do... I like the whole BAM anniversary gift....... I will take my time and find the RIGHT one........

#24 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
        • 4,881 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
        • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
        • LocationNew York

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:13 AM

I really like #1. Classy... elegant...

To me, #2 (the engagement band) is one of those styles that I'd be concerned one day goes out of vogue and then you'll be back thinking that a solitaire would be so nice...

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#25 Mystic

Mystic
        • 254 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:24 AM

#1! A solitaire is so classic and timeless!

#26 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
          • 358 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 11:31 AM

Thank you all ladies.... I actually decided to stick with the solitare look.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users