#11 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:42 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
    Ahh I just found this thread again. I was wondering what happened to it. Okay first of all I so should not be on there. Amy take me off! Girls please vote! We want to recognize those people who have been helpful to the brides on this board.

-Glenda
    I refuse to take you off! You were voted in for a reason Glenda!

#12 MelissaH

MelissaH
    • 1,724 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:45 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
      Ahh I just found this thread again. I was wondering what happened to it. Okay first of all I so should not be on there. Amy take me off! Girls please vote! We want to recognize those people who have been helpful to the brides on this board.

-Glenda

Glenda don't be crazy - you so do belong on there - you're awesome, girl and we appreciate everything you do for us and say to all of us! You are so positive and helpful! We love ya!

#13 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:53 PM

Aww Melissa you are so nice! But unfortunately I think you have me confused for someone else. LOL. You and the other girls are way more suited for this. Now if we can just get more people to vote!

-Glenda

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 April 2007 - 12:16 AM

maybe we can extend it until thursday with the big announcement on friday.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 12:20 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by host
          maybe we can extend it until thursday with the big announcement on friday.
          Sure! I wasn't sure how long to keep it going, hehe!

#16 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 April 2007 - 11:42 PM

bumpity bump

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#17 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 10:54 AM

I've been on here all week and somehow managed to miss this? Crazy...

This is so hard- can I just vote for them all? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users