• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

• 60 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 08:41 PM

Hey everyone!

1. name: Kara
    2. wedding date: May or June 2007
    3. wedding location: Debating between Puerto Vallarta and Cabo. We are taking a "scouting" cruise in November to decide. I would appreciate any input! Thanks :)

#2 Jennifer

• 218 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 09:56 PM

Welcome Kara!

• 486 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 02:12 AM

here is my 2 cents. i have been to PV several times and it is fun and has cobble stone streets, but the water is nothing to rave about. although i am getting married in cabo and have never been there, everyone says the water is beautiful and is very romantic.

#4 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 September 2006 - 11:57 AM

hi Kara,

PV is beautiful as well...i got married in cabo because it is more "picturesque" and more convenient for my guests.

ask Jennetta (JPMO) she also researched into PV.

welcome to BDW!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 12:16 PM

Welcome to the board Kara!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users