Jump to content

Photo

Color Changing Monogram OOT Cups??


  • Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#41 IndianBride

IndianBride
  • Jr. Member
  • 176 posts

    Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:57 PM

    I'm good with both logos and 2 side printing as well. Also wondering if they've been ordered and the total?

    #42 Kits55

    Kits55
    • Member
    • 607 posts
    • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
    • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

    Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:57 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jkcz0702
    Just wondering if the cups were ordered if so what did the total come out to and what is the shipment date? Thanks again!!
    They didn't tell me a ship date for sure, it should about around the middle of next week. Then they'll ship out ground shipping either from Tennessee or New York I think he said but he wasn't sure which place they'd ship from. The estimated arrival date is February 20th. I sent you an email with your estimated total but I won't know for sure until your cups ship out.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IndianBride
    I'm good with both logos and 2 side printing as well. Also wondering if they've been ordered and the total?
    Indian Bride: I think I sent you an email last night with your projected total but if you don't find it then let me know and I'll resend it to you.


    I talked to Andrew today and he can't the swirls in the background for two reasons. 1) it would look like one giant black blotch because they can't print "shades". 2) It is so large that the swirls make the writing illegible. SO we'll be using the palm tree logo without the swirls but it's the one that still has Riviera Maya 2009 on it.

    All the cups will come to me first, except for JKCZ's.

    They were ordered today! woo-hoo!

    #43 colby2277

    colby2277
    • Newbie
    • 75 posts

      Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:06 AM

      WONDERFUL!! Thank you for all your "foot work" on this! I can't wait to see them!! :)

      #44 Andi

      Andi

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

        Posted 07 February 2009 - 06:31 AM

        Hey Everyone, I can't wait to see how your cups turn out!

        Over on the Las Caletas thread we got an order together of the same cups too! I am so excited to get them...our order was put in about a week before yours so I think ours should be arriving here within the next few days!?

        I worked with Andrew at VendoDirect as well, I thought he was very helpful and he responded right away! I can't wait to see how they all turn out...will one of you guys post some pics when they arrive?!

        #45 moepeedy

        moepeedy
        • Jr. Member
        • 491 posts

          Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:04 PM

          love your monogram. It's definitely very different and called my attention.
          Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45234

          #46 Kits55

          Kits55
          • Member
          • 607 posts
          • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
          • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

          Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:15 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Andi
          Hey Everyone, I can't wait to see how your cups turn out!

          Over on the Las Caletas thread we got an order together of the same cups too! I am so excited to get them...our order was put in about a week before yours so I think ours should be arriving here within the next few days!?

          I worked with Andrew at VendoDirect as well, I thought he was very helpful and he responded right away! I can't wait to see how they all turn out...will one of you guys post some pics when they arrive?!
          You bet! Will you post pictures of yours too? I love seeing everyone's cups! Also let us know if you would how long it took for you to get your cups from the time you put in the order to the day they arrived at your place. I don't know the cost difference in shipping methods but if they're not that big I'm thinking of possibly changing it because one of our girls leaves for Mexico in two weeks!

          #47 Andi

          Andi

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

            Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:38 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kits55
            You bet! Will you post pictures of yours too? I love seeing everyone's cups! Also let us know if you would how long it took for you to get your cups from the time you put in the order to the day they arrived at your place. I don't know the cost difference in shipping methods but if they're not that big I'm thinking of possibly changing it because one of our girls leaves for Mexico in two weeks!
            sure! our order was placed/confirmed on Jan. 30th...so i think it may be possible we will start to get them this week? (we had them shipped to each address individually!)

            #48 Kits55

            Kits55
            • Member
            • 607 posts
            • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
            • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

            Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:25 PM

            Hi Girls:

            I don't know if this should be a whole new thread (probably and I might make a new one) but what are you doing for your OOT bags? I would like to do small (6 can coolers)soft sided coolers with the palm tree or sun monogram on them. If you'd like to go in on an order with me let me know! I'm still figuring out which place has the nicest but lowest price. I can send a picture of what I'm thinking of if you're interested.

            #49 Kits55

            Kits55
            • Member
            • 607 posts
            • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
            • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

            Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:25 PM

            Hi Girls:

            I don't know if this should be a whole new thread (probably and I might make a new one) but what are you doing for your OOT bags? I would like to do small (6 can coolers)soft sided coolers with the palm tree or sun monogram on them. If you'd like to go in on an order with me let me know! I'm still figuring out which place has the nicest but lowest price. I can send a picture of what I'm thinking of if you're interested.

            #50 Gail

            Gail
            • Jr. Member
            • 358 posts

              Posted 09 February 2009 - 05:32 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kits55
              Hi Girls:

              I don't know if this should be a whole new thread (probably and I might make a new one) but what are you doing for your OOT bags? I would like to do small (6 can coolers)soft sided coolers with the palm tree or sun monogram on them. If you'd like to go in on an order with me let me know! I'm still figuring out which place has the nicest but lowest price. I can send a picture of what I'm thinking of if you're interested.
              I am in!!! I have been looking for those. A lot of my FI friends coming and guys aren't going to use the bags I was going to get. I think everyone will get more use out of coolers. I haven't seen any decent ones that they personalize. I will keep looking also
              Pro wedding pic slide show

              http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142




              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users