Sign in to follow this  
Kits55

Color Changing Monogram OOT Cups??

Hi we received our Las Caletas cups today! they turned out great and took just about two weeks to receive! smile29.gif here is a pic for your viewing pleasure wink.gif

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
Hi we received our Las Caletas cups today! they turned out great and took just about two weeks to receive! smile29.gif here is a pic for your viewing pleasure wink.gif
Click the image to open in full size.
Andi, they look awesome!! Thank you so much for posting! I am even more excited now to get ours!

:)

Andrew at Vendo Direct gave me an estimated date of February 20 (this coming Friday). I will ship them out after that. Every girl might want different shipping to them so I'll get quotes and let everyone decided for herself. :) I am so excited too! I never heard from Andrew that there was any problem with the artwork after he sent the two proofs so I guess it was OK.

Kits55 - Do you still have the 35 extra cups? That is the exact number I need and love the idea

Let me know!! Thanks!

Yael

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoAzul View Post
Kits55 - Do you still have the 35 extra cups? That is the exact number I need and love the idea

Let me know!! Thanks!
Yael
Hey there!
Yes, we still have the 35 extra cups! I will let everyone know when they come in.

That worked out perfectly!
Kits

Hi Girls:

besides the coolers and I'm now thinking of putting in an order for personalized palm tree shaped pens as well decks of personalized playing cards. I'm not definite on the cards yet because things are adding to quickly for me! Here's the thread I started on BDW with links

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...322#post694853