Sign in to follow this  
Kits55

Color Changing Monogram OOT Cups??

Are you thinking to add palm tree alone or add mexico 2009 or something like thathuh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail View Post
Are you thinking to add palm tree alone or add mexico 2009 or something like thathuh.gif
Yes, I'd like to use the palm tree that is going to be on the cups so the whole theme can kind of carry through. I'll also have the same font and Riviera Maya 2009. How many coolers do you need? I have found some place where the 50 is the minimum, some are 75, some are 100+.

Kits55 I did not get the email with the total so if you want to resend it to me I will get you the money for the cups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kits55 View Post
Yes, I'd like to use the palm tree that is going to be on the cups so the whole theme can kind of carry through. I'll also have the same font and Riviera Maya 2009. How many coolers do you need? I have found some place where the 50 is the minimum, some are 75, some are 100+.
I'll have to do a final count to let you know, but around 25. Doing i per bag per room.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail View Post
I'll have to do a final count to let you know, but around 25. Doing i per bag per room.

Thanks
What kind of prices are you getting?

Awesome news! The cups are now only $0.69 instead of $0.79!! woo-hoo!!

Gail, I will respond to you later, but yes we definitely need start a new thread. I started one a while ago (at least I meant to) but never heard from anyone.

I will show you the websites that I've been finding. I've been finding prices around $3.50-$4.00 for fairly decent ones (with water proof liners).

JKCZ I will send you an email with your estimated total but I sent you a PM about the cups.

Anyone new reading this post, we now have an extra 35 cups if someone wants them. If no one takes them I'll post them on the For Sale section of this forum.

Thanks girls!